Where to hot stamp CPChips? (2 Viewers)

There are a few members here and on Chiptalk that do it. Off the top of my head suckoutking and cgraham86 are able to do it.... There are others I should know but it's late.... :)

I'm not sure how easy it is to get anyone that has the equipment and skills to do the work these days. I've kind of given up and plan to do labels in place of my hot stamp projects.

I found a Swiss company who might do it.

I ordered now some samples at CPC and I'll give for testing. If I know more about how they do it and how much it costs I'll let you know.

Got news from the company

4 Denominations à 100 Chips CHF 680 (ca 740 $)
Stamp CHF 400 (ca 435 $)

too expensiv

LOL you can buy a hand-operated Kingsley and stamp the chips yourself for much cheaper o_O

Sounds like we're down to either Cory or DIY, unless PGI can stamp clay chips with their set-up.

a couple months ago (maybe longer) monkeydog said he could help me out with my three putt poker nickels. that project has come to a bit of a standstill (J5 is swamped and i'm not 100% sure i want hotstamps vs. inlays). i'm not sure if he is still a current option?

PM Corey. The more orders he gets for dies the cheaper they'll be. Much cheaper than that Swiss company.

* Stamping is 0.20 per chip.
* Dies are $15 each but depending on how many I can put into an order they can be more or less.
* Shipping is on you once they're done.

PM Corey. The more orders he gets for dies the cheaper they'll be. Much cheaper than that Swiss company.

* Stamping is 0.20 per chip.
* Dies are $15 each but depending on how many I can put into an order they can be more or less.
* Shipping is on you once they're done.

There isnt a corey in this forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom