Where to get chip "boxes" (1 Viewer)

Hey guys - still haven't heard back from Warneke and haven't had time to drop in yet. Not sure what's up with their lack of email response. I'll post an update after I can make time to get over there...

Hey guys - still haven't heard back from Warneke and haven't had time to drop in yet. Not sure what's up with their lack of email response. I'll post an update after I can make time to get over there...
If you eventually need to look for an alternative for those boxes, I know that the below company should have no problem creating any type custom box, plain, color or printed, they have done so for my business...:
http://www.presidentcontainergroup.com/

I just bought 10 from Spinetti's for $28.35 shipped. I looked at the CPC site, but the boxes appeared to be the only item on the page that you couldn't click on. So maybe they're out of stock.

Was there any line on these smaller boxes that fit in a SFRB?

I wouldn't worry about fitting them in a SFRB. They offer zero protection to the chips as they are pretty much right up against the inside of the box. Your best bet is to put the CPC style chip box inside of a padded flat rate envelope and wrap it tight to the box, then do that 3 more times. Triple it up. Quadruple it even! Same price as a SFRB and much better protection.

If you have the Paulson white chip box, then you can put that inside of a SFRB and put that inside of 2 or 3 padded flat rate envelopes. Again, same price and better protected.

If you have no chip box, then just wrapped the barrels in shrink wrap, pack them in a small flat rate box so the don't move around and do the same with the padded envelopes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom