Where to get cards? (2 Viewers)

Back in the day Kem was king of the poker cards but I always preferred Fournier and Modiano. Also have some Gemaco from some closed card rooms that are pretty good.

Kem and Fournier for durability.
I can sell you some pretty flexible Cartamundi if you like Copag thin cards.

just use these :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I put some chips and a rack next to them for size comparison.
1598041318753.jpeg

That's a very good question. I used to recommend desjgn over everything else. Then he switched stock and I didn't love it as much. To my understanding, he's used at least three different kinds of stock over the years, probably more. So if you find one that feels right, and stick with that model, you're good. But it's absolutely true to say that not all desjgns are created equal.

Not to hijack the thread, just curious which one you liked best, @upNdown?

Not to hijack the thread, just curious which one you liked best, @upNdown?
I forget the model names. But the ones you got screwed on, with the bad red printing - the originals were my favorites, the replacements were not my favorite. Not bad, just not my favorite. I believe I also owned a poker sized setup of yours that was printed on the same stock that I really liked.

I forget the model names. But the ones you got screwed on, with the bad red printing - the originals were my favorites, the replacements were not my favorite. Not bad, just not my favorite. I believe I also owned a poker sized setup of yours that was printed on the same stock that I really liked.

Not that it's a closely guarded secret or anything, but, I second that motion. :D

I'm only aware of two different stocks for Desjgn. Old (pre 2018) = Modiano (same base stock as "Texas Poker" line) / New (2018-up) = Dal Negro

Now, I've only ever gotten jumbo index poker size in any of the new stock, so that may be where I'm missing any other base stock Desjgn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom