Where to get 600ct arcylic birdcages, non-clasp (1 Viewer)

I got my 600ct birdcage with clasps from trademark and I can say I am not very happy with it.

I've bought 4 total from this seller on eBay at $39.99 shipped, most recently in January. I dunno why the price has gone up so much, looks like they aren't taking offers on it either. $45.99 seems a little steep, but if I desperately needed one, I'd probably still pull the trigger.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-600-Clay-Poker-Chips-Case-Acrylic-Carrier-6-Racks-/231527884436

Quality is excellent, although $45.99 is definitely steep. Wasn't exactly a bargain at $39.99, I felt.

Used to be able to get the 1000 chip birdcages on eBay for $39.99 shipped too, but I haven't seen them that cheap in a couple years.

Ive ordered 2 from them. both boxes had water damage and a bit of mold. the actual chip carriers were fine. i thought it didnt rain in socal?

Ive ordered 2 from them. both boxes had water damage and a bit of mold. the actual chip carriers were fine. i thought it didnt rain in socal?

I had just bought two... also both came in water damaged boxes. Have pics somewhere. One of them came cracked.. seller sent me a replacement.

Carriers were fine though.. screws on bottom were shiny silver and looked flawless and new.

Seller was also socal.. so probably the same guy. My guess was the guy got a deal on a damaged shipment but he saw the actual items were fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom