Where is Shawn Sheikhan? (1 Viewer)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Shawn Sheikhan was one of the bigger personalities "back in the day," but I haven't seen him for a few years. While Matusow, Hellmuth, and even Ivey are still visible from time to time, and even Dwan made a public return on Poker-Go last summer, it seems like this guy is completely off the grid.

Anyone have any idea if he's still playing poker?

Years since I saw anything of him as well. I'm glad he's not on the celebrity poker player scene anymore. He just seemed like such a **** and super annoying to watch IMO

Years since I saw anything of him as well. I'm glad he's not on the celebrity poker player scene anymore. He just seemed like such a **** and super annoying to watch IMO
I can’t remember any specifics of him being an a**** except that stuff with Mike Matasow, and I can’t blame anybody for not getting along with that disaster of a person.
Anyway, according to Hendon, he hasn’t cashed a lot of tournament poker in the last ten years, although he did make a deep run in the Main Event in ‘13.

7A1E4EDC-91B8-40C6-9F3F-2C32979488A3.png

I can’t remember any specifics of him being an a**** except that stuff with Mike Matasow, and I can’t blame anybody for not getting along with that disaster of a person.
View attachment 170594

He was involved in much more stuff as well. I just remember him as a duche and I got no enjoyment out of watching him play

He was involved in much more stuff as well. I just remember him as a duche and I got no enjoyment out of watching him play
And yes, you’re right. After you said this, I did some YouTubing, and you’re right, the guy is a dick.
I mean, if being a dick to get under people’s skins is part of your game, then I believe that makes you a dick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom