Where do you go for Copags or better at the most affordable price? (3 Viewers)

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Just wondering what outlet you use to get the most bang for your buck when it comes to plastic cards. Thoughts?

I like the Ace 100% plastics at least as much as Copags. Hastings has them in store for $4, I think. There's a couple other options for retailers, too. Limited number of styles, unfortunately.

I actually have two decks of the Cartamundi Aces as well, and as far as card quality goes I like them just the same as Copags, which is to say they're quite okay in my book. I like the Copag designs better, though - as you say, the Ace designs are limited. Just looking for other options besides those two.

Amazon because I know theyre reliable and always ship quickly without any bs postage rates. and can get free shipping with prime and almost all orders over 35$

I haven't shopped for cards in some time, but recall Amazon being very competitive - at least for Copag 1546 setups. I think Josh (Apache) and Michael (Holdempokerchips) have nice cards at reasonable prices, too. Caragails is also a good vendor, and I have ordered from Trident as well.

All the suggestions below are great. I've bought a ton from Caragails, Amazon and eBay... Now, I remember reading some time ago that Joe from PGI was a huge retailer for Copags and he mentioned he had awesome prices. It wouldn't hurt to send a message to Joe asking what he could do for you. My impression is that the more you buy the better the deal with Joe will be. Just make sure you get a quote for shipping as well since most of the eBay and Amazon deals would ship free.

Just wondering what outlet you use to get the most bang for your buck when it comes to plastic cards. Thoughts?

Is Trident cards still around? I haven't really been in the market for cards lately (lolz, i know) but I used to go there all the time.

eBay! Spend a little time and you will find the best prices IMO. That being said caragails is great and only slightly more expensive usually.

Is Trident cards still around? I haven't really been in the market for cards lately (lolz, i know) but I used to go there all the time.

It looks like the site is down, but they appear to be a third-party seller on Amazon. I guess it has been a while.

Brybelly is good but I got a better deal at copagdirect.com using a volume discount (bought a dozen setups and got $4 off per setup) and two 10% off coupons ("FRIEND" and "copag") that were available on line, both of which were accepted. Also got free shipping and my total for a dozen setups (and a Copag baseball cap and a free plastic PokerStars deck) was $115. That's like $9.50 a setup. Best I could do at Brybelly was $11/setup plus shipping.

Last edited:
Just got a setup of the Modiano Da Vincis. They shuffle better than the copags or cartamundis and stay where you put them, unlike the slippery bicycle prestiges. Can't wait to get them on the table.

Just got a setup of the Modiano Da Vincis. They shuffle better than the copags or cartamundis and stay where you put them, unlike the slippery bicycle prestiges. Can't wait to get them on the table.
I thought about getting some of those. Curious on what your opinion is after getting them into a game.

My Da Vinci Persianos have become the most-requested decks by my players. It didn't take long.

I initially bought them only because I saw someone with a really well-matched and super-classy set of table/chips/cards and they looked great. I'm glad I did. Thanks, Mr. Tree!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1415471082-400280-jpg.2643

Just as an FYI to my previous post about Copagdirect.com, you have to set up a wholesale account (but need not be a retailer) to get the discounts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom