Where did the PCF Chip Tool Go? (1 Viewer)

kmccormick100

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
As the title says I can’t find the PCF chip design tool with all of the Paulson spot and color options. Not sure if the link didnt make it over on the site upgrade, or if it just doesn’t show up in the mobile version, but it’s no longer in the “links” tab. Anybody got the url to paste here?

The CPC designer is working but the Fantasy Designer tool has been down/in maintenance mode since the board upgrades. It's been discussed in the update forum & only the boss knows when/if it will be coming back up.

Anybody got the url to paste here?

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/pokerchipdesigner/

Screenshot_20180720-082507.png

It's behind login atm but Tommy said no features are being taken away, so just a matter of time I imagine.

Screenshot_20180720-082507.png
20180810_070427.png

Not sure what you're implying here? Tommy was talking about not taking away features by putting them behind a paywall. That doesn't mean things never need maintenance.

Not sure what you're implying here? Tommy was talking about not taking away features by putting them behind a paywall. That doesn't mean things never need maintenance.

Not implying anything. Tommy said no features were being taken away under the upgrade, so the tool will be back once maintenance is done. :)(y) :thumbsup:

Is there another Paulson chip design tool anywhere? I really would like to start working on a new Sunfly tournament set using the Paulson edge spots and colors.

Is there any update on restoring this feature @Tommy ? I'm sure I'm not the only one who uses it to help make their Paulson chip label and mill projects come to life. Would sure like to see it return.

Still waiting on someone to make the necessary fixes and updates. He is tied up on another project. I have no ETA on when it will be back.

Might finally have a window to get the needed code fix done and updates.

For the updates, these two 39mm spots will be added. Since there is no official spot style number, they will just be Style #F1 and #F2. (F is for fantasy)

202069.png
72411.png

Any the spots seen that are not listed in the Paulson Edgespots Resource?

Really working hard on getting the Fantasy Chip Tool Back up for you guys. Some updates were done but still waiting on the important code fixes. No ETA on those as they are done by someone else who has some other important projects going on ATM.

1.jpg
2.jpg

The outer blue spots on the right looks like they need to be a little wider. They are currently 3/16. The widths are usually 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 1/2...

Anyone have one of those Claridge chips to check?

Cmon, NAGBs to plan!
Does GPI itself not have a design tool that you order through? Kind of shocking for 2020 for a company that big

no wonder the whisker wsop secondaries look so terrible

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom