Where can I get poker chips in the uk? (1 Viewer)

pokeruk

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi all I'm looking for a new quality poker set. I have found the USA International sellers but would rather not pay for the postage. Especially if I'm getting sample set.

Look at the majestic or royal card room 43mm. But all recommendations welcome.

I might be wrong, but I think Marlow's sets still ship from the US so we'd still get hammered on shipping and duties.

@pokeruk what sort of things are you looking at? I'm sure among the UK chippers you'll be able to find someone who could loan you a set of samples

How big of an order are you looking at? Do you have import taxes with EU now?
https://www.abbiati.com/ could be an option for higher end custom plastics, but there may be an extra cost if minimums aren’t met.

I might be wrong, but I think Marlow's sets still ship from the US so we'd still get hammered on shipping and duties.

@pokeruk what sort of things are you looking at? I'm sure among the UK chippers you'll be able to find someone who could loan you a set of samples
Honestly just a good top quality set where I don't get killed with shipping. Is there one in the the eu?

I have a set of CPS chips that I really don't want to sell but might have to lol.
These figures are approximate (the photos don't show all of them, I don't think):
25x 125
100x 125
500x 80
1000x 140
5000x 40
25000x 11
Bountyx 20 (or 40, not sure)

If you're interested send me a dm.

Attachments

• 20170521_162157.jpg
    20170521_162157.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 67
  • 20170420_123005.jpg
    20170420_123005.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 68
update I found a company in France that do premium chips. I'll link them here.https://pokermerchant.com/en/
The chips they offer don’t seem to be premium, they look like slugged plastic with a label. I sympathize that your options are more limited in the UK, but these seem to be expensive for what you’re getting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom