Where can I get 50mm Clay Chips? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'm in love with WSOP oversize chips and I would like to order some.
any ideas where I can get some? not ceramic but clay.

thanks!

Search Fat Hat and Cane you’ll see people who own some and you might be able to pry some away at the right price. They don’t come up for sale often and there is no where to “order” them unless chip room happens to have a sale going.

Classic Poker Chips does have a couple 44mm options that are nice if you want custom clays.

Search Fat Hat and Cane you’ll see people who own some and you might be able to pry some away at the right price. They don’t come up for sale often and there is no where to “order” them unless chip room happens to have a sale going.

Classic Poker Chips does have a couple 44mm options that are nice if you want custom clays.
thanks, my goal is to have 50mm chips just like the WSOP. I dont mind of its china clay as long as it is not ceramic.

thanks, my goal is to have 50mm chips just like the WSOP. I dont mind of its china clay as long as it is not ceramic.
Classic Poker Chips are compressed clay. Might be your best bet, although the 50mm paulsons are sweet if you can find them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom