Where can I find rock n roll chips? (1 Viewer)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone got some heavy metal chips coming out for us young chippers?

@Ben8257 @cascadiapoker @FordPickup92 @Josh Kifer

Buttery singlet lives! #TeamBaNANAS

F0E3E4B4-B516-43DD-90B3-4B28F0BB1239.jpeg

Last edited:
Need to tape up those nipples mister and be decent. There are 4 ladies here.

Team bananas and #butterysinglet and such

My eyes are burning

Ps- when jeff ships chips to our house the come under the name Ben singlet

Man oh man, I hope I can piggy back on this order!! Team BAnanas and #butterysinglet all the way!!
Where’s the rest of our PCF women’s calendar folks at? Need some more chips cmon!

(Wife said that we can do an order after settling in stateside/by xmas. If others submit pictures/chips, the plan is to do a min order giving out samples, and then auctioning samples for charity. Doing this since the PCF custom chipset didn’t pan out)

It worked LOL Ben was like wtf is thi.....ooohhhhhhhhh shit
My wife’s asking me why I’m smiling/laughing. If she wants to know she should start chipping.

Where’s the rest of our PCF women’s calendar folks at? Need some more chips cmon!

(Wife said that we can do an order after settling in stateside/by xmas. If others submit pictures/chips, the plan is to do a min order giving out samples, and then auctioning samples for charity. Doing this since the PCF custom chipset didn’t pan out)

My wife’s asking me why I’m smiling/laughing. If she wants to know she should start chipping.
Welp I agree to all the above. Count me in for full support and assistance

Lord. God have mercy on her soul.

I'll give her discount milling...

HER. NOT YOU BARRIE.

Okay, you sold me. Ben, I gotta borrow Brie for.... A period of time... And if we get shot at, I'll do the human shield thing and get shot first. I'm fat. But we need tacos. And cocaine. Apparently.

Wait. This isnt a PM... SHIT.
Does this mean Ben and Brie are coming to Texas with you? I think they have cocaine and tacos. And people will still probably call you gringo.

Okay, you sold me. Ben, I gotta borrow Brie for.... A period of time... And if we get shot at, I'll do the human shield thing and get shot first. I'm fat. But we need tacos. And cocaine. Apparently.

Wait. This isnt a PM... SHIT.
Woohoo champagne supernova

Does this mean Ben and Brie are coming to Texas with you? I think they have cocaine and tacos. And people will still probably call you gringo.
You don't plan a cocaine Mexican taco trip to go to Texas and get a "taco".

I thought I knew you...

Welcome to team bananas. The #butterysinglet is a shell shocker for sure, but once you get past that first step, the rest is slightly less uncomfortable. I'm really looking forward to the team calendar

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom