Where are the South Dakotans? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any members on here from South Dakota that would potentially want to get a meet up game going. Give a shout out if you're from SD.

honkydevil

Straight
Reaction score
Im not from SD but I go out to Deadwood once a year during the state championship tourney. Do you play there ever?

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Where in SD are you?

There have been some rumblings of an Iowa meetup, but nothing really concrete.

DoubleEagle

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kansas could be a good location for the Colorado and Texas folks, too.
Salina is a small town of about 50,000 near the geographical center of the US, located at the intersection of I-70 and I-135. Driving time of 3 1/2 hours from Omaha/Council Bluffs, 6 hours from Denver, 6 1/2 hours from Dallas, 6 hours from St. Louis, 10 hours from Chicago and about 60 hours from Anchorage . :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: We also have daily jet service on United from both Denver and Chicago.

Poker venue would at the racing shop of one of my poker buddies. Air conditioned and heated. It is very nice. Two flat screens with a third flat screen for tournament software. We can accommodate up to six tables if needed. I have several locals that I am sure will play to fill out the numbers.

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Salina is a small town of about 50,000 near the geographical center of the US, located at the intersection of I-70 and I-135. Driving time of 3 1/2 hours from Omaha/Council Bluffs, 6 hours from Denver, 6 1/2 hours from Dallas, 6 hours from St. Louis, 10 hours from Chicago and about 60 hours from Anchorage . :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: We also have daily jet service on United from both Denver and Chicago.

Poker venue would at the racing shop of one of my poker buddies. Air conditioned and heated. It is very nice. Two flat screens with a third flat screen for tournament software. We can accommodate up to six tables if needed. I have several locals that I am sure will play to fill out the numbers.
Pick a date!

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I might be interested in a Kansas meet-up, if the vacation time permitted. Lack of anything to do would not make it a priority though. Not knocking Kansas intentionally (this time), just being honest.

If it matched up with a Chief's game - that would be a point of interest!

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I might be interested in a Kansas meet-up, if the vacation time permitted. Lack of anything to do would not make it a priority though. Not knocking Kansas intentionally (this time), just being honest.

If it matched up with a Chief's game - that would be a point of interest!
Kansas State women’s basketball?

bsdunbar1

4 of a Kind
Reaction score

Did you set a date yet? :D

abby99

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Easy drive for me, straight shot down I35. Can bring a guest set of chips. When is it?

Top Bottom