Where are all the designers? (1 Viewer)

Dezmond

Pair
Reaction score
Soooo where and who are all the designers on here? I would love to see some names and maybe popular samples from you guys and gals.

I am a newbie but I’m trying to find someone to take my money and help me with a new theme for my table and my chips :$

I know a couple of you are not in it anymore due to personal issues, that’s all good. And some are soooo swamped they are not taking anymore work on.

Let’s see who is out there and available.

If you want them to work for you, reach out to them individually.
Thanks. That’s why I posted this thread. Hoping some of them would chime in and it could also help other members find them.

I don’t know who all the designers are on here. I did reach out to a couple of them.

Thanks. That’s why I posted this thread. Hoping some of them would chime in and it could also help other members find them.

I don’t know who all the designers are on here. I did reach out to a couple of them.
You'll find most won't jump in, as I don't know of any who arnt piled with work. Easier route would be to look at some custom designs, find out who did them, and reach out to enquire if they are available.

They don't often look for work around here, it kinda finds them. I know Jeep is udderly slammed, J5 has been slammed since 2014, and Tim is normally pretty busy (and I just gave him a crap ton of work... Lol, sorry dude)

udderly slammed
1660529811777.gif

Hahahahaha

https://grammarist.com/usage/udder-vs-utter/

There is a post with a listing of them, use the link in my signature (mobile landscape)

Welcome! to the Forums
Click Here
|
|
\/​

Unfortunately as tis community has grown, the pool of designers has not. And some have actually dropped off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom