Where’d that one “Mine” thread go? (1 Viewer)

SiouxperStack

Full House
Reaction score
There was a “mine” post about a set of 1600 Lady Luck chips for sale and I’m wondering what happened to it and also a link to the eBay sale post would be great. Much appreciated to any helpers out there.

That guy had a little bit of a meltdown late last night. It was the last thing on my computer last night, but when I tried to refresh it in the morning, it went poof.

Yeah. I’m sure it’s nothing he can’t recover from. Maybe he asked for it to be removed but I heard there was some epic banter and the sales thread was pretty great.

Also, I found it strange to have the whole thread deleted without notification. When I’ve had a thread moved to the right location, or a picture NSFWed (that was strange), I got a notification. But I spose since my comments were in someone else’s thread, I didn’t get one.

Also, I found it strange to have the whole thread deleted without notification. When I’ve had a thread moved to the right location, or a picture NSFWed (that was strange), I got a notification. But I spose since my comments were in someone else’s thread, I didn’t get one.

I was in another thread recently where something like this happened (Hmmm...) and got a notification my post was deleted from it but the thread remained.

I'm assuming a MOD wiped the thread instead of deleting posts so no notifications except to the OP.

I was in another thread recently where something like this happened (Hmmm...) and got a notification my post was deleted from it but the thread remained.

I'm assuming a MOD wiped the thread instead of deleting posts so no notifications except to the OP.
Makes sense. I’m not complaining, just seemed interesting.

That is food for thought though, if an OP requests their thread to be deleted, because of x,y,z, should it be within OPs power (since you’re also losing tons of other peoples contributions)? But yeah, there wasn’t anything positive coming out of that.

He posted an ad back in ‘15 I think and a lot of people didn’t care for his pricing. I defended it (naïve, new chipper) but this eBay sale of his was complete rubbish. The thread was an interesting read for sure.
I think after every one of his arguments, he was thinking to himself...

B944DF44-A222-4583-85CC-6707745CB3A6.gif

I was looking for that thread this morning because I wanted to see how it turned out.

If someone post replies that would tarnish their reputation can they just request the thread to be removed??

I unssand locking the thread. But to remove the tree completely would prevent others to look their history up to judge their character. We don’t really get redos in this forum. People are forgiving but their should be consequences.

I’d like to see what he said to determine if I were to ever do business with him.

I was looking for that thread this morning because I wanted to see how it turned out.

If someone post replies that would tarnish their reputation can they just request the thread to be removed??

I unssand locking the thread. But to remove the tree completely would prevent others to look their history up to judge their character. We don’t really get redos in this forum. People are forgiving but their should be consequences.

I’d like to see what he said to determine if I were to ever do business with him.
See, now it's looking worse than it was. It's like getting your criminal record sealed - it still exists, and now people get to wonder what you did that was so bad that you had to have it sealed.
The guy just gave a bunch of reasons why he should be able to sell his chips for the price that he wants. But it went on and on for a while.

See, now it's looking worse than it was. It's like getting your criminal record sealed - it still exists, and now people get to wonder what you did that was so bad that you had to have it sealed.
The guy just gave a bunch of reasons why he should be able to sell his chips for the price that he wants. But it went on and on for a while.
That's what I saw and he's not wrong.

I think you know what I mean. Technically he can sell them for what he wants if there is a buyer.

I actually agree he can sell them for whatever he wants

but generally...at least round these parts...he won’t make any friends. And for most chippers who actually love buying selling trading collecting... if you lose your reputation here...theres really not a lot of other places to go. While not all of us are religious..we have our own methods of excommunication

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom