When your wife decides to troll you... (1 Viewer)

I am only mildly embarrassed that I owned not just one, but several pairs of similar shoes back in the day. Even had the afro, too....... :rolleyes:.

Those shoes make me happy... not sure why. Probably has something to do with the funkidelic music that needs to be played while wearing the shoes

I asked and didn't even get an answer. She just walked away so technically she didn't say NO. The look may have been because I eat hot dogs like this though:

666.gif

I may need to bite the bullet and get one for the SQM. My original thought was to just have them cooking in beer in a crock pot.

Anyone Ever Tried one of these? How are the Hot Dog Steamers vs the rollers? I've had the one where they have the boiled Hot Dogs just like the Dirty Dog Vendors have in NYC.
hdsteamer.jpg

What’s a cook time on these things? From fridge cold to bun ready?

Also, capable of cooking the pre-packaged brats and things like that?

This thread is worthless without ensuing comments

Meh, just a bunch of friends and family validating how funny my wife is :rolleyes:

Without ensuing comments I feel I am being trolled in this thread

Comments were funny, given who was making them (family member with incontinence issues who said "I peed myself"), stuff like that. I'm really NOT going to take screen shots of an entire FB conversation (which requires paint-brushing out each of their names). Comments probably wouldn't seem quite as hilarious without context.

Hungry like a wolf. ;)

So I did a quick search of hot dog rollers and found, among other things, this:

UWAywFd.jpg

Awesome.
That thing looks like a grease fire just waiting to ignite.

What’s a cook time on these things? From fridge cold to bun ready?

Also, capable of cooking the pre-packaged brats and things like that?
In your mouth time of about 10 minutes on a medium setting.

As long as the brats aren't too curved this thing will cook them. I've done sausages, brats, frozen taquitos and some frozen egg rolls. The egg rolls weren't very good but everything else was.

Meh, just a bunch of friends and family validating how funny my wife is :rolleyes:

Wife now...
img_1572-jpg.133210

Neither of us looks as young, but she still looks the same to me. :)

Dude, Austin Powers wants his time machine back.

@Trihonda or anyone else in the "doghouse" for buying an unauthorized Hot Dog Roller Machine. You can make it up to your wives and buy this for her for Christmas. I saw this on Etsy and saw this Women's jacket. We're in the process of selling out house so Hosting poker games again and a Hot Dog Roller machine will come in the future.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/487358627/vintage-satin-jockey-baseball-jacket?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=poker dealer&ref=sr_gallery_2

View attachment 133949

Here’s the only poker related clothing my wife owns

8C542D4D-DB7B-4F93-BFDF-71F2C432B6A0.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom