When your wife decides to troll you... (1 Viewer)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
In another thread about game time food, there was a suggestion about getting a roller dog machine.

Here was my responses.

She’s not a fan of buffets, and would never do a gas station roller dog, and the las time I asked her about it, she nixed the idea. I wanted reaffirmation of her not wanting a roller dog machine. She is sitting next to me right now, and I just asked her about a roller dog machine, and she gave a green light. Looks like I’ll be in the market soon. Suggestions?

Just ordered this! Can’t wait to try it out. :)

After getting permission for the roller dawg machine, I finally mustered up the courage and ordered one, and it’s due on Thursday.. I showed a pic to my kids today, and they werent impressed. Then they proceed to rat me out to my wife, as if I’d done something wrong, and my wife was like, “please tell me you’re joking”... my kids were relishing in my discomfort ... now, I’m in the dog house and will be playing catchup in the marital karma game for quite some time...

The sucker arrives last night, and my wife and 13yo daughter are laughing at me. They honestly thought I was joking about purchasing the dawg roller. I see THIS on her FB wall this morning

IMG_1624.jpg

The ensuing comments were hilarious.

In another thread about game time food, there was a suggestion about getting a roller dog machine.

Here was my responses.

The sucker arrives last night, and my wife and 13yo daughter are laughing at me. They honestly thought I was joking about purchasing the dawg roller. I see THIS on her FB wall this morning

View attachment 133198

The ensuing comments were hilarious.
You are indefinitely stuck in the dog house now...

You might be in the dog house, but now you are there with delicious, on demand, hot dogs! Just wait.....first poker night when the sweet aroma of hot dogs cooking makes the kids come running for one.....make sure you don't give her one.

Already jealous of you fine cooking equipment. You should order a second one to keep in the kitchen.

And we need the comments!!!!

We are a BallPark hotdog family (might be a MD thing). None of that all-beef crap either. I need pieces parts from all animals

From discussion in the other thread, I've heard Costco dogs are a good value (and pretty tasty), but that Hebrew National dogs are top tier. Experimentation seems in order. But I've been impressed with most Costco offerings in the past.

LOL. We rented a hot dog roller a couple of years ago for my son's birthday (company that rents bounce houses offers them as an add-on for like $5 or something) - my wife said I should just buy one. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I was a little skeptical, but now with the recent exploding popularity of hot dog sandwiches at meetups, that will be happening very shortly. (y) :thumbsup:

IMG_1623.JPG

I was a little skeptical, but now with the recent exploding popularity of hot dog sandwiches at meetups, that will be happening very shortly. (y) :thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly. The mad town throwdown will have a steady supply of slow cooked hotdogs for those in attendance

I may go this route eventually, very appealing how easy it seems like the setup would be!

LOL. We rented a hot dog roller a couple of years ago for my son's birthday (company that rents bounce houses offers them as an add-on for like $5 or something) - my wife said I should just buy one. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My tummy just made a happy sound.

Also to note - they are portable, and I just added 2 new outlets to my kitchen :whistle: :whistling:.

Side note: still won't call them sandwiches any more than I would call a prostitute "sweetheart". Sometimes you have to draw the line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom