When will someone do a PCF plastic cards group buy? (2 Viewers)

DrBill

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I know we'd all love to participate in a group buy for some legit PCF plastic cards!

Bridge size and regular index of course! ;)

Unfortunately unless Tommy gives permission to use the logo, the only person who could potentially run a group buy would be himself

I'm game. I'm sure @Tommy has a cool design ready to go. It comes down to the supplier, cost, and minimum order quantity to see if it is feasible or not. Lots of the top shelf companies require an MOQ in the thousands of decks. Tommy would need @Josh Kifer 's help to pedal that many cards.

Unfortunately unless Tommy gives permission to use the logo, the only person who could potentially run a group buy would be himself
I don't know the guy personally, but I would imagine he'd be cool with it. Not sure though! Just figured I'd throw this out there in case someone wanted to get the ball rolling.

I'm game. I'm sure @Tommy has a cool design ready to go. It comes down to the supplier, cost, and minimum order quantity to see if it is feasible or not. Lots of the top shelf companies require an MOQ in the thousands of decks. Tommy would need @Josh Kifer 's help to pedal that many cards.
Wtf do you keep signing me up for these things....

Lol

Teamwork makes the dream work! We can do it! I believe in this community!

^^^ This is why there won't be a GB, they should be Bridge and Jumbo index. and only Red/Blue of course. ;)
I'm honestly down for most anything to be honest! I just think it would be cool to have a set of PCF plastic cards. But, most preferably for them to be bridge sized...

FWIW, Abbiatti offers Cartamundi Belgium cards out of their factory. They apparently dumped Modiano not too long ago as their supplier. Cartamundi Belgium is the nuts in terms of feel. They're superior cellulose acetate cards to the KEM's IMO. Tommy did a GB with Abbiati chips last year...

Solved on page one. Great idea, and ideas!

They would be cool and there are companies that will do it. The boat chips had some done. People said the cards were okay. I recall the price point was pretty high unless you were buying huge numbers of decks. The price point would mean only die hards would buy and then probably just one setup. But would be cool.

I would like bridge, medium index with Victorian font pips. 10 setups, each deck in one of twenty unique colors. Thanks for setting this up, let me know what I owe!

I guess some people would buy anything with a PCF logo on it, and that’s cool. Personally, I’ve never cared much what’s on the back of the cards, it’s all about the feel. So if this is a pre-order cheapo Chinese decks situation, you wouldn’t catch me preordering many decks of unknown quality.

I think Tommy and desjgn should make a limited edition PCF card in orange and black backs...
The forum background has some yellow-y beige, too, on my display. Maybe the other color in a setup?

The forum background has some yellow-y beige, too, on my display. Maybe the other color in a setup?
I'm sure the color options would likely be up to whatever chosen vendor would have available to work with

Thank you for clarifying. That is an excellent point.

I guess some people would buy anything with a PCF logo on it, and that’s cool. Personally, I’ve never cared much what’s on the back of the cards, it’s all about the feel. So if this is a pre-order cheapo Chinese decks situation, you wouldn’t catch me preordering many decks of unknown quality.
I think if we were gonna do it, we would need to do the real deal. No cheapo’s. I think we could get the numbers that we need.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom