When they share their lengthy bad beat story (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
tenor.gif

I always reply with all the two-outers, donkey hands & major suckouts I've hit...
Then they just go away

Asking if they also prefer THC over RHC while IHC is the nuts also helps to stop all communication
1573997716159.png

So once I was involved in this hand, right? You won't believe my bad luck. Had certain cards come, I would have won the hand. But, to my dismay, other cards came instead and my opponent won the hand. That stupid card-catchin donkey m-f'ing riverrat idiot from northern Europe!

It’s great and my favorite when the story involves a hand they should have never been in... so many examples. Offsuit connectors... CRACKED!

My typical response to 90% of such stories is, "why did you play that hand preflop?" Or, "So you tried to trap with [insert big pair]?"

Deleted.

Hit back on browser before responding to a different thread. My bad.

Last edited:
To cover my suggested 20k stack with rebuys for 2 tables. You should have a total of 800,000 bank with just your 1k and 5k chips too be safe as those are the only chips typically in play at the end. A few 25k (like 20) for extra safety and deeper stack stuff.
I think I've heard this one. A miracle Jack hit the river and you lost half your stack, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom