When I'm elected mayor of Pokerchipforum... (2 Viewers)

Zmasterben

Flush
Reaction score
I will make it illegal for people to go into auction posts and correct people on what time their auctions end based on standard/daylight time when it is completely obvious when the auction is supposed to end. Violations will result in punishment by noogies.

I will also promise to increase posts with boobs in them by 25% by the end of 2021.

Do your civic duty and vote for me Zmasterben this November!

I will make it illegal for people to go into auction posts and correct people on what time their auctions end based on standard/daylight time when it is completely obvious when the auction is supposed to end.
Or, you could do the right thing and keep us on DST permanently. That way the problem's solved, there's no new crime, and no necessary punishment. But that's not what you recommended.

Then again, boobs...

IDK...I'm still undecided.

Or, you could do the right thing and keep us on DST permanently. That way the problem's solved, there's no new crime, and no necessary punishment. But that's not what you recommended.

Then again, boobs...

IDK...I'm still undecided.

giphy.gif

I will make it illegal for people to go into auction posts and correct people on what time their auctions end based on standard/daylight time when it is completely obvious when the auction is supposed to end. Violations will result in punishment by noogies.

I will also promise to increase posts with boobs in them by 25% by the end of 2021.

Do your civic duty and vote for me Zmasterben this November!

Man! You certainly deliver on your promises. A moment ago I wasn't sure that PCF needed a Mayor.

Man! You certainly deliver on your promises. A moment ago I wasn't sure that PCF needed a Mayor.

@Tommy is full of broken promises and has run this site into the ground. I am here to make PCF great again.

giphy.gif

I will debate Tommy at any time. I'm sure he is too scared to except my invitation.

Last edited:
Or, since you’re 45 min from us, you could come and play one (or more) once this virus “goes away”

If (and when) I am elected Mayor of PCF, I promise to play in all games I'm invited to in the DMV area. I will support my constitutes.

giphy.gif

Please don't start posting pics or gifs like that cause they will end up being removed. Its only a matter of time before Google sends me Adult sexual content take down notices.

I can promise you 5 cents off the Mello Yello machines and pizza on Fridays.

And... Uh... Vats of TRKing and Paulson Leaded chips. Yeah. Tons. Of those.
Sweet I'm in, where can I send donations of tacos to in support?

@Tommy is full of broken promises and has run this site into the ground. I am here to make PCF great again.

giphy.gif

I will debate Tommy at any time. I'm sure he is too scared to except my invitation.

did @BonScot see this for aggravation street?

as mayor I return the fantasy chip tool to PCF! Relabel fans rejoice!

Heard this in my noogie noggin

Last edited:
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom