What's your longest home game win streak? (1 Viewer)

6 game win streak... must not be many places to play in town because I would be looking for another place to play!

@krafticus have you ever even had back to back winners in the monthly game?

I just check my 2021 record,

My longest winning streak are 6 which happened on two occasions

My longest losing streak are 3

My biggest and second win are 532BB and 424BB

My biggest and second losses are both 300BB as I tend to call it a day if I lose 3 buyins

Also all my winning are fully invested in my PCP Fund (Poker Chip Purchase Fund)

Last edited:
I would say 3 1st places in a row. But I either finish in the $$, or I go out first. No in-between.....

Cash game guys. Pay attention.

I keep terrible records but at least 5 in a row I can verify. I imagine there are guys with 10+ in a row though.

i need to learn this. my wins are around one or two buy ins. And my losses are usually over 5 buyins. haha. but that is the past. Next week will start a new poker year at the wsop.
Sometime it just not your day and had cooler after cooler so it best to just call it a day

GL in your WSOP journey, it is always my dream to travel to US to join the WSOP but probably only after I am retired

Currently on a 5 game win streak which is my longest. Longest lose streak was 3 games in a row. Biggest win so far about 600 BB. Biggest loss was 500 BB.

Last edited:
1, which is why I rarely play cash. It's always when I've had a drink as well and after I have bust from a tourney. Not just one cash total, just don't recall having back to back winning days.

A long time ago in some small stakes streets not too far away, I booked a nine bagger, excluding the tourney cash.

1653596661061.jpeg

Last edited:
I never try to have "win streaks". I'm much more interested in maximizing my EV than I am in whether or not I can book a winning session, and I often only play for about 4 hours or so now. I don't know what my best streak is from back when I was playing full time (there were thousands of sessions, but the data is not easy to get to now). However, I do have data for the past 7 years or so on the Poker Bankroll Tracker app with 95 sessions on it, and the longest winning cash game streak in that dataset is 15 sessions.

I only have 338 hours of play over the past 7+ years. That's crazy. That would have been less than two months worth of poker for me back in the day.

Looks like I've only played a total of 27 cash game sessions over the past 5 years. I was 24-3 in those sessions with a completely sustainable 167bb/100 hands win rate :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: .

Last edited:
Pretty sure my longest win streak was 5 or 6 but when my home game was starting out I was either up or down 300+bb

Ended my streak last night with a small loss. Some other house record were set though, someone won 14 buyins and someone lost 6 buyins.

I had a remarkable streak that I’ve never told anyone about but it’s true.

I had perfect attendance at my own home game. I NEVER missed one in 12 years.

@MatB also has a remarkable streak but that has to do with eating too many burritos in Dallas last year and not getting away from the action at the table in time. Once he went back and changed everything was fine.

Just when you think you can trust a friend with sensitive information.

This will leave a stain

Reactions: mho
14 is my cash streak on Monday nights. Not all wins, but always a profit.

My longest was 3, but that was back in 2012. Since then my player pool has gotten markedly better, and haven't had positive back-to-back finishes since 2015.

God, I must love the game - 'cause this shit isn't profitable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom