What's your favorite non-alcoholic beverage? (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
What's your favorite non-alcoholic beverage? Something you drink often?

For me, diet Turkey Hill Iced Tea is at the top of my list.

PXL_20220328_070340666.jpg

Much healthier than the aspartame laced iced tea that I drink. I do try to drink more water.
when i'm at work i drink around 3L of water in an 8 hour shift, when i'm off work, usually around 2.5L throughout the whole day. Sometimes I dilute the water with robinson's squash to make it taste better

I don't drink it very often because of the sugar content, but any kind of good ginger ale/beer/etc. My favorite is Maine Root because it really packs a punch. I also like Cock-N-Bull ginger beer (out-of-context thread, here we go), and Reed's Extra Ginger Beer is good in a pinch. Actually, Trader Joe's house brand ginger beers (both the 4-pack available year-round and the "triple" one that seasonal with the hinged cap) are excellent!

Reed's makes a zero sugar ginger beer that's quite good, so if I'm trying to consume less sugar, I'll drink that.

I guess it’s water, because I’ve been drinking a shit-ton of it lately? Great for weight loss - stop drinking alcohol all night and Gatorade all morning to recover, and instead drink water water water, and the pounds drop quickly, even at middle age. I do keep a bottle of this around, but I try to keep it to one glass per day:

62DC3C06-BB78-4250-AE1C-5763A6B03258.jpeg

I brew a hot mug of Earl Grey with honey pretty much every morning, with either milk or lemon. During the summer my bottled stable has been Värska lemon, a carbonated mineral water with heavy emphasis on the minerals. Tastes kinda salty but really good cold LOL.

varska.png

However my go-to at any Bangkok 7-Eleven has always been this Oishi drink. Yummy.

oishi.jpg

...I guess you could summarize I mostly drink lemon? :unsure:

Cold: club soda with freshly squeezed lime juice

Warm: a really good, strong latte

@Tommy get this version.

IRN-BRU 1901 Can (Pack of 12) Taste The First Ever IRN-BRU Recipe, A Very Special Vintage https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09T831TLR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_56W2W2R224D2FVYNYN5B

It got banned because it’s so bad for you but it’s far better than the new recipe!!

* serving suggestion - have with a deep fried pizza and chips. For maximum effect try and eat it in front of the local drug dealer while he’s being arrested.

C9AAB402-6D62-4093-BF64-AB570C7C460E.jpeg

@Tommy get this version.

IRN-BRU 1901 Can (Pack of 12) Taste The First Ever IRN-BRU Recipe, A Very Special Vintage https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09T831TLR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_56W2W2R224D2FVYNYN5B

It got banned because it’s so bad for you but it’s far better than the new recipe!!

* serving suggestion - have with a deep fried pizza and chips. For maximum effect try and eat it in front of the local drug dealer while he’s being arrested.

View attachment 885976
Hahaha check you out with some weird deep fried food? And an irn Bru, just chilling and watching the drama in front of you. Brilliant.

PS, was he at least selling good stuff?

Home-made decaf iced tea, using Lipton "Family Size" tea bags.

The occasional cherry Coke.

In olden times, Hoffman Black Cherry and Cream sodas.

I drink water more than anything, and I really love the V8 VFusion energy drinks in pineapple orange and strawberry kiwi
But I also enjoy Reed's ginger ale (best I've ever had) coffee but only one cup per day, and the occasional root beer/Mr pib mix.

Last edited:
Root Beer. Cherry Pepsi Max. Fanta Lemon. Mirinda Orange and Orangina (both better versions of Fanta Orange).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom