What's your favorite/lucky hand? (1 Viewer)

The hand most often held when busting: QQ
I thought it was AQ offsuit :D
My luckiest hand has been 33, which is purely coincidental and (but) I 'm not gonna love this or any other hand.
The Greek word for a deck of cards is trappula, coming from the Italian word for "trap":)

6-6
One night I hit like three sets with them and for the longest time if a six was on the board and I put in a bet everyone would fold whether I had it or not.:whistle: :whistling:

I think it's 88s now. I was playing .25/.50 at a friends, last hand of the night. I look down at 88, raise, and get called. Flop is 26J, feeling okay, turn is a 7, the player I'm up against has a history of playing loose, especially bluffing on the last hand so when he ships I call (maybe not the best play looking back). He has J2, and I drill the 8 on the river to win a $120 pot. Which was quite a lot for the game we were in. Kinda felt like a jerk, being the last hand and all, but I'll take it.

Luckiest hand ever was Q-10. Took 3rd in my first ever home tournament (70ish people) thanks to catching with this hand. First time, down to my last gasp I moved in pre, got 3 calls, flopped Qs full, won the 4 way all-in. Second time, rivered a Q high straight to cripple the chip leader at the time. Last time vaulted me up the ladder when I flopped a straight flush and knocked out 2 lesser stacks. Never been that lucky again lol

Favorite hand ever was Ace-Joker. Long story, likely had to be there because we were just a close group of degen drunks playing cash for hours. I commemorated the moment by using AceJoker as a screenname and having my card holder made.

Edit to transcribe the back of the coin: "The Greatest Hand Never Played". Sorry for the photo quality.

D77A1888-EEC8-4EA6-A76D-15386375EC0D.jpegBC9CC1C2-C22C-4275-B3EC-445AEABA2D7C.jpeg

J10 is definitely my favorite hand. It connects with the vast majority of flops that should be in a preflop raising range in some way.

One of my regulars love 2-4. First huge winning cash game session she ever had she made a wheel against a turned set of Aces on a 35x flop.

I really like suited J, 10. I love to trap and that hand has helped me to that goal plenty.

Conversely, my nemesis hand is pocket 5's. No matter what my decision is with that hand, it will be wrong.

57 suited and pocket 5's

I seem to hit boats a lot with those two particular hands.

Unluckiest hand: KQ suited. I seem to always lose to someone who calls me with an ace and they hit the ace.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom