What's your favorite crypto right now and why? (1 Viewer)

The US may not adopt bitcoin or Ethereum as a legal tender, but I could see them launching some sort of crypto currency in the future. The tracking/monitoring capabilities are just too good to be true.

It’s already happening. A few governments are exploring CBDCs, with China being at the forefront of that.

Completely centralized, trackable, and controllable. One of the many reasons why decentralized blockchains are important IMo

1638484339835.png

Elvira

Those boobs are bankable.

It’s already happening. A few governments are exploring CBDCs, with China being at the forefront of that.

Completely centralized, trackable, and controllable. One of the many reasons why decentralized blockchains are important IMo
Correct. Will be an interesting turning point if/when China attempts to require the use of their own CBDC.

I’m currently staking solana on marinade and getting ready to mess around with radancy. I want to farm and get in on some ICOs. My brother got one last month and is up 70x. Only with funny money of course. Still figuring out phantom with a cold wallet.

You have to have great patience and thick skin to be in the crypto game. Daily swings of + or - 20% are not uncommon. If you get heartburn at seeing your "investment" drop to 30% below what you bought it for and run away scared then it's not for you.

I've put in a chunk but not so much that it'll change my life if I lose it all. But realistically, I'm not gonna lose it all and I'm up 42% in 6 months. While I do look at it every day, I'm not planning on touching anything for at least 3 years. Every now and then, I do throw a few hundred on speculative plays - the best of these has been MANA, up 600% but even with that it's less than1% of my portfolio.

for me
Bitcoin... first to market so other crypto coins have their financial foundation built on it (market dominance 41%), fixed supply @ 21 million (currently only 90% out in circulation), traded on most exchanges thus exchanges will always need to keep a health supply (there was even a shortage of the coin in the last bull run) popular house name... even Grubhub jumped on board and now is given btc rewards for orders

Ethereum ... fantastic platform to develop on and to create more financial assets, so good that binance down right copied it minus the security level. ERC 20 concept was incredible, about 250k tokens created over the concept with 40 of them appearing in the top 100 crypto coins. USDT (tether), Binance, chainlink, uniswap. Not happy how they treated miners with the new upgrade and not a fan of their eth validator concept. White paper in 2013 it will reach its 10th bday in 2 yrs. I also think the Play2earn concept is going to be huge as seen with its rise in the asian markets.

wild card Monero

This is what decentralized is all about, its so dam sexy that US goverment hates it. It states that its to private and drug and sex trafficker's utilize it, on that basis i guess we should also make the US currency illegal. China hates it due to the fact that large mining farms arent a dominating force and its asic resistant. Cryponight algo is also much easier to process than the two previous mentioned which also means less power required to process the blockchain.

COVAL Bought in at 10c, currently between 21c and 23c. Cashing out soon!

BTC by far. Can essentially read the entire crypto market just by following it. ETH is second though.

I took the plunge this week in a semi-substantial way. Had to discuss with the wife but she agreed to let me play around. Currently going as follows:

20% BTC
20% ETH
50% SOL
5% DOGE :LOL: :laugh:
2.5% SHIB INU :wtf:
2.5% TBD

Once my funds are out of coin base purgatory I’m moving stuff to cold wallets and messing around with staking, farming, and ICOs using the SOL. That will probably get me into the L2 SOL tokens in some fashion. I’m committing to this for a year or so. If the staking and farming becomes reliable income I might up my investments. The ICO lotteries on radancy are intriguing to me so hope get lucky there.

Stablecoins for now, Abra is giving 9% interest which is a pretty decent return.

PS: If anyone is looking to sell pretty THC chips for USDC or USDT stablecoin please PM me
I'm sure this is now "UST" correct? :love:

New Luna ATH, OP knows the drill

A decentralized economy needs decentralized money.

Stablecoins for now, Abra is giving 9% interest which is a pretty decent return.
Read up on Terra, UST + Anchor is one of the best stablecoin yields around - If not the best.

If you're not interested in bridging to Terra, take a look at Orion money. It bridges the 18-20% from Anchor and gives people on other chains the opportunity to tap into it. For fees/lesser percentage ofc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom