What's your favorite "cool idea" you've seen from another PCF member? (1 Viewer)

Simple, but effective, the rack stackable card & dealer button tray offered by @One Eyed Dollar. Great for taming OCD associated with chip & poker accessories storage.

https://3d3p.square.site/

A6FD1692-99D3-490B-A90C-032E42592C19.jpeg

405464DD-EF92-4147-BD45-9873D336A88D.jpeg

@Redbelly entire setup, most every piece of decoration in his poker room was Southwest or airplane related, the trophy out of a repurposed turbine blade is ape shit cool, the tables, and of course the chip set; including one of the greatest bounty chips ever. His set up is right up there with the other few on this forum who have INCREDIBLE themed setups, it's a top 3 for sure.

@BGinGA was the first person to ever clue me in on the "multiply your buy in by four for the game, divide by four for payouts" when you have a chip set that doesn't work for your stakes. It doesn't have to specifically be multiplied by four, but it's a great way to solve a no fracs problem or to use a chip set made for higher limits that you and your crew will never play.

@Johnny5 there are a ton of talented artist and graphic designers here, but holy cow, I've seen more cool things out of j5's studio to last me a lifetime. Everything is sick.

@Ronoh P&P set. Probably the best set on the board in my opinion. I know this thread was probably more for things that aren't ranking custom sets, but from the first time I saw it to every add on to the few pieces of samples I think I have it had been by FAR one of the coolest things I've seen on this site.

@RainmanTrail chip tower pictures from a while ago. Baller and creative. Definitely cool.

@anybody who plays high stakes or has played in the wsop or another big tourney and gave us a sweat. I think that stuff is very cool.

@BGinGA was the first person to ever clue me in on the "multiply your buy in by four for the game, divide by four for payouts" when you have a chip set that doesn't work for your stakes. It doesn't have to specifically be multiplied by four, but it's a great way to solve a no fracs problem or to use a chip set made for higher limits that you and your crew will never play.

That makes no sence. Buy moar chips!

Dunno who to give credit to for each of these, but the diversity of tournament poker has expanded greatly since these six ideas/products were introduced:
  • Bounty chips
  • Re-buy chips
  • Re-load chips
  • Seating chips/Table plaques
  • combo Bounty/Seating chips
  • 60mm Dealer buttons
Plus inlay replacement was a real game-changer for the hobby, imo. Like the concept or not, it changed ~everything~. Who was the first to do it?

@One Eyed Dollar has several designs/products that are simply genius. Game cubes, rack stackers, etc. -- his place is like a candy store for chippers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom