What's up everybody (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just registered, figured I'd introduce myself. I was invited to a super casual home game between old friends around the start of December, and quick fell into the rabbit hole of poker. Still learning how to play and trying to beat 2NL online haha, but in the mean time I've bought some Bicycle Prestige decks and figured the next logical step would be nice chips. So here I am. Excited to read up on this treasure trove of a forum and learn as much as I can.

Howdy! I'll be the first to rattle off the usual welcoming mantra of, "take your time, use the search function, ask questions, and get samples". Somehow there are tons of different chips, preferences, etc., so it's always good to get a good bearing on them before emptying out your wallet.

Howdy! I'll be the first to rattle off the usual welcoming mantra of, "take your time, use the search function, ask questions, and get samples". Somehow there are tons of different chips, preferences, etc., so it's always good to get a good bearing on them before emptying out your wallet.
Haha, thanks for the advice, I definitely plan on getting some samples some time soon. Is Poker Chip General the best place to ask questions?

Welcome! Lots of members in Texas! While of course buying samples is always the recommendation... I say reach out and become friends with other members that already have great chips so you can check them out... without the huge sample sets price tag. That is unless you are looking for ceramics, slugged plastic, higher end samples like THCs from paulson can be difficult to find but woth patience on eBay/here it can be done from time to time. Try not to fall in love with anything containing lead... it's the good stuff and tons of folks on here willing to pay top dollar for that beautiful element! Lol

My names Ben and feel free to reach out anytime if you have any questions you don't find the answers to with your searches!

Enjoy your chipping journey and apologize now to your significant other for the awful rabbit hole you just fell down! Lol

Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody- seems like everybody here is really friendly, which is always wonderful. And I'd guess there's so many member in Texas as we're bad (or wild) at poker, so we gotta compensate by having the best chips haha

Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody- seems like everybody here is really friendly, which is always wonderful. And I'd guess there's so many member in Texas as we're bad (or wild) at poker, so we gotta compensate by having the best chips haha
Funny enough some of the very best chips reside in Amarillo at my brother @Lil Tuna residence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom