What's the value of the GCOP SET (1 Viewer)

dependents

Waiting List
Reaction score
found these in a house we bought wondering if their is any value

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 228
first, yes, they are worth something. their value will vary depending on current demand. i hesitate to hazard a guess, but somewhere in the $1/each to $1.50/each range. you can sell them here on the site - just post a WTS (want to sell) ad here in the classifieds.

however, if you want to be a good person and have karma in spades, contact whoever sold you the house and let them know that you found these. these aren't the kind of chips that someone just happens to pick up and forget about. whoever lost these is probably racking his/her brain wondering where they are in their moving boxes.

House was bought at foreclosure owner died and no one claimed the property

first, yes, they are worth something. their value will vary depending on current demand. i hesitate to hazard a guess, but somewhere in the $1/each to $1.50/each range. you can sell them here on the site - just post a WTS (want to sell) ad here in the classifieds.

however, if you want to be a good person and have karma in spades, contact whoever sold you the house and let them know that you found these. these aren't the kind of chips that someone just happens to pick up and forget about. whoever lost these is probably racking his/her brain wondering where they are in their moving boxes.

House was bought at foreclosure owner died and no one claimed the property

damn, bad beat. sell away.

would you feel comfortable posting the name of the deceased? there is a very good chance some on this or another poker chip board know him/her.

Donated everything that was in the house to a local woman's and children center and the money from this will also go to them

damn, bad beat. sell away.

would you feel comfortable posting the name of the deceased? there is a very good chance some on this or another poker chip board know him/her.

Make sure the women's center knows their value - or else, sell them first and donate the money.

eBay is probably the best easy way to convert them to cash; there's an active market for chips of this type.

Wow what a find. I wonder who we lost :/

I think you can get more than $1.50 per chip for them though. Very sought after these days.

I think you need ten posts to open a classified ad. Check your conversation box.

Poker chip count
2 red $5
1 lavender $100,000
1 white $250,000
93 green $25
88 grey $100
58 blue $500
50 yellow $1000
57 pink $5000

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 158
Considering it's not a great breakdown I would think you will need to find someone with a set already looking to add on.

I would think $1/chip would be a good price. Others may disagree.

There were 18,000 GCOP chips produced as a result of the group buy on ChipTalk. Original prices were right at or below $1 per chip.

Recent sales of these chips have averaged around $1.50/chip or less, with some denominations worth more than others (T25/T100 lowest, T500/T1000 highest).

I could be interested in buying pretty much all of those, if you're interested in selling. Just curious, how'd you get such unusual quantities of chips?

I could be interested in buying pretty much all of those, if you're interested in selling. Just curious, how'd you get such unusual quantities of chips?

He stated it was from a deceased estate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom