What's the back story with Modiano? (1 Viewer)

BigSlickTux

Two Pair
Reaction score
Lately, while hanging around the forum I've read multiple times...well it was "fuck Modiano". I was wondering what is the deal with this? I've searched the forum trying to find the answer and can't find anything.

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I don't think you want the version of the story from me........

but yes, read the thread above in @inca911 post and also read the thread above in @Jambine post as well, it will give you the full perspective of how @#$%ano :mad: screwed all of us that participated in the KS GB, and in particular screwed over @desjgn and told him to pound sand, we are too busy enjoying our holiday spending all your money.

I haven’t followed the thread lately, but last I heard, Modiano was at least in some way communicating (through @Gunnar ) about trying to make it right.

I haven’t thrown away all my Modiano PA decks quite yet.

These poor experiences with Modiano is a shame...I like the feel of their platinum acetates and using them to make other cards was would have been great.

Very disappointed with the folks at Modiano and their "Alternative Facts." Never again will I buy their products and will spread the word.

Don't do this - spell Modiano correctly.

We want this site to be as high as possible when anyone searches "Modiano" in Google.

Can't help it, every time I try it always comes out @#$%ano :mad:

If Tommy would add a poop emoji I would use that.

pile1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom