What's not working here? (1 Viewer)

Changing direction, I think. So tricky building a cohesive set around these two chips though — which I categorically have to have in the lineup.

Thoughts on a frac and £20, therefore, much appreciated.

ZomboDroid 11032022142140.jpg

Love the style of the denominations and the simple overall design for an old school look.

Does the HHR mold work with the theme though?

Love the style of the denominations and the simple overall design for an old school look.

Does the HHR mold work with the theme though?
Yeah, the inlay work from @timinater is phenomenal, as per usual. Going to have the same inlay design across three sets: one THC, one TRK and one CPC.

I'm not sure what mold works with the 'theme', as there is no theme, per se, haha. My thinking was HHR has that real old school feel to it, which is what I'm going for. Open to suggestions though.

I'm not sure what mold works with the 'theme', as there is no theme, per se, haha. My thinking was HHR has that real old school feel to it, which is what I'm going for. Open to suggestions though.

HHR was used on the first custom set I got. I couldn't get past the horses not being relevant to anything...

H mold is old school too, and although there is an H it is less prominent than all the horses. Also it's a great feeling mold IMO.

Here’s an option:

Throw the Hex code for DG peach into Encycolorpedia and surprisingly enough, the grayscale is roughly the CPC gray and the Inverted color is roughly Imperial Blue.

The other color that sticks out is a fuschia / lavender (ish) colors. So maybe a retro lavender for the 4th base?

https://encycolorpedia.com/f48059

1647045003884.png

5143783E-4C67-4542-983D-B62508F41872.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s an option:

Throw the Hex code for DG peach into Encycolorpedia and surprisingly enough, the grayscale is roughly the CPC gray and the Inverted color is roughly Imperial Blue.

The other color that sticks out is a fuschia / lavender (ish) colors. So maybe a retro lavender for the 4th base?

https://encycolorpedia.com/f48059

View attachment 877279
View attachment 877278
This is a really big help — thank you! Starting to think that grey might be a bit of a lost cause...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom