What's new at Gear Labels? (1 Viewer)

Wifey

GEAR LABELS
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

It's been over a month now since I jumped into the deep end over here.
I have created a blog page on our website, and I have posted a quick review of what we have been up to so far.

Lets talk timelines as of today:
  • If the artwork is ready, (either we have it already or it's handed to us on a silver platter) I am quoting around 2 months, give or take a few weeks, for your job to float to the top of the printing queue. I don't see that changing for a few months or so.
  • If we have agreed to make some replicas, but we have to make the files, I am quoting 4-6 months before Chris can work on it.
  • Inlay Remove and Replace has the same timeline, 4-6 months before we can begin.
The day you get into queue is important right now, as pricing is going up October 1.
Requests made before October 1, will be honored at the old price.

Please make sure to send all your questions to ask@gearlabels.com
I have surprised myself at how much I knew off the top of my head...I can answer most questions without asking Chris!
And when I don't know, I can save up the questions and ask them all at once, instead of interrupting his flow.

All orders begin with me now, just email ask@gearlabels.com
Think of it like a sous chef and a head chef.
I do all the prep work, getting all the details in place and ready to go.
So when the Head Chef is ready to create, everything he might need is at his fingertips.

I guess that is all for now!
Cheers!

Glad to know business is thriving!

Better spread the word to take better care of the fire trucks though... It may be a little tougher to convince your replacement that "it was normal 'Wear and Tear' "

New website looks great!! Feel free to use any of my testimonials from Gears page for you site. Love my CDI labels!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom