Wanted What's missing from those "terrible" pictures? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Inspired by Tommy's home-run with the suits mold GCR solids, I decided to take a shot as well...

Soooo, what's missing from the set below? I'd say it's rack, or at least a few barrels of hundos... :cool:

I know it's a long shot but if you have any to part ways with, just let me know...

This is a mint, brand new set of Terrible's St. Joe's with Mark Twain's $5s... Reason I decided for the MT red birds is that I think they look a bit better (and fit the set a bit better also) than the St. Joe's (ducks from Tommy and Cheese!)... They were also easier to get mint than the St. Joe's... The $25s are technically not mint, but this is a rack Jim hand-picked as new (and charged for it in fairness to all) so I think it's as mint as I am gonna get (if someone has it really mint, they wouldn't let go of it anyways)...

I also had a few racks of $1s that I bought new and used them for the past couple of years which are on their way to a faraway land in which poker is literally a death game... Those were used in my game with a few hand-picked racks of St. Joe's $5s (really good shape, imo) which will also have to find a new home...

I gotta believe in miracles, right Tommy?

Paulo-

jGzbsMY.jpg

hFsz6lb.jpg

GKGHDs6.jpg

Pqz6GTp.jpg

Last edited:
Unless my spreadsheet is out of date, I have the following Terrible's chips (all mint). Dunno if I'm going to sell any, but feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse. :)

Mark Twain, primary:
80 x $5
40 x $25
40 x $500

Mark Twain, secondary:
20 x $1
40 x $100

St. Joe's, primary:
120 x $100
20 x $500

St. Joe's, secondary:
40 x $5
60 x $25
20 x $500

480 total chips (300 unsold)

Last edited:
Apparently a couple of racks of those Terrible's St. Joe's Primary $100s changed hands the past couple of days and I ended up being late... Bummer...

Beautiful looking chips! Makes me miss all my Terrible's. I hardly have any now :(. Good luck with your search for the hundreds. The ones I have I am feverishly hanging onto "my precious...mr. cheese loves his precious!"

I can't thank the seller enough for helping me out with my set... He didn't HAVE to sell those chips but he did it anyways... Once again, THANK YOU!! The chips look gorgeous... I'll take some pictures with the other denoms when I have time...

5wp2axU.jpg
h6SOc6x.jpg
rPKR8jH.jpg
6kcrkry.jpg
c1Fyqmn.jpg

WOW! Those hundos are TOO sick! Congratulations on finding what you were looking for! It's always a great feeling to catch those long sought-after chips.

I just checked my chip cabinet. Everything is safe and accounted for here! :cool:

Nice chips Paulo! Congrats on finally getting them.

Those hundreds look great. Congrats on completing your set. Although you know what's next... 500's ;)

Are you sure?!?!?! Check it out again!!! It's only one rack of hundos, you wouldn't even miss it... :cool:

I just checked my chip cabinet. Everything is safe and accounted for here! :cool:

Nice chips Paulo! Congrats on finally getting them.

Yeah, I really needed some hundreds as a few cash games I'm playing with my Aztar Primary set, composed similarly to the Terrible's, kinda get low on the $25 count and I put hundos in play... It's been hard to get that particular group together though... But when I do next, I want to put the Terrible's on the felt for the first time... Love those $500 and will for sure get some, but I don't expect them to be in play... I hope I'm wrong about that...

Those hundreds look great. Congrats on completing your set. Although you know what's next... 500's ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom