What's a good site for free streaming movies and tv shows? (1 Viewer)

I'm just looking for a site where I can find any movie or tv show ever made, for free. I know that sounds like I'm asking for a lot, but I've found a few such sites, over the years. They just get shut down. Quality isn't an issue, this is stuff that would be on my laptop in the background, while I'm working, or at 1:00 AM or 4 AM, if I can't get to sleep or wake up too early.
I have a mid level package from dish network, and yes, I can watch that on my laptop or on a tablet. I also pay for Netflix and Amazon prime. Like I said, I have plenty of content.
But it's nice when you have a whim, like, "I haven't seen The Hangover in a while" that you can just click click and there it is.

Sounds like kodi on your laptop is a really good solution. Take the time to install it once, takes an hour or two. After that it's almost like netflix, but with all movies and all tv shows. Open kodi, click videos, click add ons, click exodus (or whatever add on), find your movie. Anything that's not a new release in theaters is usually very good quality.

I was in the mood to watch Boondock Sains the other night, so click, click and I'm watching.

You really have two choices: either do the work it takes to setup the systems you need to steal the property you want or just pay for it. For some reason you refuse to do either.

Being extremely cheap and extremely lazy is a pretty bad combination.

It appears that everyone in this thread but you has access to whatever they want to watch, so evidently it ain't that great.
I may be cheap and lazy, but if this was a serious concern, I'd probably seek out better resources than the off topic board of the poker chip site.

Lol, I also use kodi, but I feel @upNdown is gonna absolutely lose it if one more person says the word "kodi"! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Part of the issue may be what u said that these illegal websites get shut down, or u may as well go to www.downloadvirus dot com. So maybe the answer to your question is "no, there is not a website like what you described." (y) :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, good luck.

I installed exodus on my kodi box this evening. Had an experienced IT pro come over and do it for me.

In the last couple weeks exodus has come under attack. It took him 3.5 hours to get it going because of all the dead repositories.

This is no longer just about a simple YouTube video and an easy download. Takes a little work.

On the plus side, it's working like a champ. I can watch anything.

I'd like to get a fire stick with exodus for my dad. Is this what people are recommending for fire sticks?

Are people using VPNs or having issues with copy right notices?

I installed exodus on my kodi box this evening. Had an experienced IT pro come over and do it for me.

In the last couple weeks exodus has come under attack. It took him 3.5 hours to get it going because of all the dead repositories.

This is no longer just about a simple YouTube video and an easy download. Takes a little work.

On the plus side, it's working like a champ. I can watch anything.

3.5 huh, sure he is a pro? :) last month Jake deleted it, reinstalled it. Less than one hour.

upload_2017-6-27_9-43-23.jpeg

upload_2017-6-27_9-43-56.jpeg

3.5 huh, sure he is a pro? :) last month Jake deleted it, reinstalled it. Less than one hour.

There are big efforts to take down exodus going on right now. The hard part was chasing down a current repository that had it. All of the sites he used last month are now nuked.

Once we tracked down what we needed it took way under an hour.

There are big efforts to take down exodus going on right now. The hard part was chasing down a current repository that had it. All of the sites he used last month are now nuked.

Once we tracked down what we needed it took way under an hour.

Phoenix > Exodus anyway.

Why do you say? I frequently check phoenix, but not before exodus. Thanks

I thought I read/heard that the guy who created Exodus stopped supporting it and put his efforts towards Phoenix. I always check Phoenix first and find what I am looking for.

Phoenix is down last I checked

This is not good news. I have a few episodes of Silicon Valley to catch up on..

Download BlueStacks(FREE). It's an Android emulator. Install Kodi (FREE) on it.

Start BlueStacks, start Kodi, stream FREE.

Take laptop anywhere you want, and as long as you have wifi, stream away!

Or just install Kodi direct on the PC and eliminate the unnecessary BlueStacks step.

I'm just looking for a site where I can find any movie or tv show ever made, for free. I know that sounds like I'm asking for a lot, but I've found a few such sites, over the years. They just get shut down. Quality isn't an issue, this is stuff that would be on my laptop in the background, while I'm working, or at 1:00 AM or 4 AM, if I can't get to sleep or wake up too early.
I have a mid level package from dish network, and yes, I can watch that on my laptop or on a tablet. I also pay for Netflix and Amazon prime. Like I said, I have plenty of content.
But it's nice when you have a whim, like, "I haven't seen The Hangover in a while" that you can just click click and there it is.

Have you seen this post in another thread?

VPNs / or remote desktops work great most of the time, I use one every day to watch TV, sure you could do it for online poker, but is it worth the risk?

If ABC or CNN catch me, they stop me watching, If a poker room catch you, they keep you money, maybe even flag you as a fraudster with your bank

I even turned on a US VPN while playing on pokerstars in error, the account was locked and it took over a week to get it sorted out, only after everything needed to commit identity theft, I mean proof I was residing at home in another country at the time

Have Fun

GoMovies.to

I stumbled across it after I found out Mrs Zombie had not yet seen Guardians of the Galaxy (#1). Some minor buffering issues on the outset, but not bad. It goes down occasionally, but it keeps coming back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom