What's a good site for free streaming movies and tv shows? (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
ive used a few sites in the past, but it seems like they get blown up every few months.

Buy either an Amazon box or Amazon fire stick. Install Kodi. Then stream via whatever packages that you want. I don't know how to install the shit. My son does. He pretty much Youtubes it and goes from there.
For those (like me) who are not technical, the Fire Stick is like $40-$50. Tech folks buy these in bulk, install Kodi (an app that aggragates from most of the free streaming sites) and sell it at like a $30-$40 profit to folks who don't want to deal with downloading the app

You guys missed the part that said FREE
To DD's point, you really just need to download the app (or buy it installed) and you get everything for free. Shit, your time alone in trying to find these sites yourself is worth the investment. The UI is great. Can be slow at times, but totally worth it.

Haha, I'm aware of kodi and firesticks. I'm good with content for my tv. I'm just looking for a quick
And easy website I can stream stuff on my laptop, either in the background when I'm working, or sometimes late night if I can't sleep.
Say fire stick one more time!

Haha, I'm aware of kodi and firesticks. I'm good with content for my tv. I'm just looking for a quick
And easy website I can stream stuff on my laptop, either in the background when I'm working, or sometimes late night if I can't seller.
Say fire stick one more time!
Fire Stick :cautious:

palo de fuego
I don't see how a stick on fire helps his cause :p

1221527569577_f.jpg

Do you have a cable provider currently? Or do you just stream stuff from the internet?

And for the people that want to jailbreak a firestick, it is a waste to buy one already done. I'm not tech guy at all, I watched a few YouTube videos and did it to mine in under an hour. Even was able to troubleshoot an issue that caused it to keep freezing up. YouTube is awesome!

Download BlueStacks(FREE). It's an Android emulator. Install Kodi (FREE) on it.

Start BlueStacks, start Kodi, stream FREE.

Take laptop anywhere you want, and as long as you have wifi, stream away!

Do you have a cable provider currently? Or do you just stream stuff from the internet?

And for the people that want to jailbreak a firestick, it is a waste to buy one already done. I'm not tech guy at all, I watched a few YouTube videos and did it to mine in under an hour. Even was able to troubleshoot an issue that caused it to keep freezing up. YouTube is awesome!

you apparently have more time than money. There is no way doing this myself is worth the savings of $40-50 is worth it to me. I hate doing this crap.

I have a set top chrome box with kodi already installed. My question is how do I set it up to get the free streaming going? Anyone have pointers to this?

I have a set top chrome box with kodi already installed. My question is how do I set it up to get the free streaming going? Anyone have pointers to this?

Look online for instructions to download and install Exodus. Install it and you will be a happy person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom