What your favorite HOT GIRL Music Video degens ?? If there's poker chips in it that's +10!? (1 Viewer)

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CHIPS AT 1:58

CHIPS AT 00:31

NO HOT CHICS BUT CHIPS AT 1:11. I know exactly when this song should have played at @Poker Zombie 's "Meet in the suite"!!

<iframe width="1360" height="768" src="

Chips at 00:44 And a hot chick! Love Jodie Foster

I used to blast this song to test speakers

Not a chip to be seen...

I can't remember the exact context for when I first saw this, but my wife and I were watching TV one evening and the show we were watching on some network ended and another show started playing right after it with no intro and just this video:

We at first thought it was this very long perfume commercial or like a cold open for an SNL like show and then quickly realized it was for real.

Either way, Emily Ratajkowski is prancing around in it, so that counts as 'hot girl' I guess.

Hey, shes over 21!

Hey, shes over 21!
I can't help but think about the fact that Fleetwood Mac wanted to thank their dealer in the liner notes for 'Rumors' whenever I see/hear anything from that band.

Hey, shes over 21!
Wow! Fantastic Voice for her age! Great cover... but zero poker chips! Lol

Nope
That one is pretty good compared to this
Love that steel guitar sound

I was in Atlantic City right after this song came out. It was playing EVERYWHERE! I didn't like it to begin with, but I almost lost my shit having to listen to it constantly for days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom