What Video or PC Games Are You Playing? (3 Viewers)

History of my gaming: I started with Atari, had a crap ton of games (maze craze, space invaders, dig dug, asteroids, frogger, donkey kong, pac man etc). Also an Apple IIe (the original wofenstein, asylum, magic vs bird one on one, chivalry etc). Then we got a Nintendo (mike tysons po, tecmo bowl, rc proam, rbi baseball, super mario bros etc). Then sega (road rash, outrun, mortal kombat etc). Then I had a ps1 (tomb raider, resident evil, syphon filter), then a ps2, and now a ps3. I am holding out for a ps4. I play the entire baseball season every year and the entire football season every year as the Cardinals and Raiders, respectively. I have been doing that for a very long time since Madden came out on ps1. I even take the time to make sure that the teams are correct with the proper jersey numbers etc. The show is a great baseball game. Outside of that, I really enjoyed Red Dead Redemption, The Last of Us, and most GTA's. I think the new star wars game will be pretty dope.

My daughter works at bestbuy and set aside a open-box return for an XB1. Couldn't not buy it for 220 CAD. Have since started playing Elder Scrolls Online and can just say "Wow"

Didn’t read the whole thread but does anyone do any modding at all? Semi recently I was playing overhaul mods for Skyrim and Fallout 4. I can never go back to playing the vanilla games again. They seem so bland and unchallenging now.

I’ve probably logged a billion hours on PS4 Rocket League. Have a PC backlog on Steam of 412 games.

I generally only end up playing Rocket League lol

Anybody play rocket league competitively?

I always make it to Gold 3 but can’t quite break that platinum barrier

PUBG mostly these days.

Just started Metal Gear Solid V which is interesting. The newer Tomb Raider is also in my queue.

I also dabble in Path of Exile and will usually play a new Diablo 3 season when it first comes out for a few weeks.

Used to play a lot of DotA 3 but it's been a long time.

Beyond that I have a couple hundred steam games I could explore. Humble bundle monthly sub keeps the pipeline pretty full.

Anybody play rocket league competitively?

I always make it to Gold 3 but can’t quite break that platinum barrier
I have rocket league but I've yet to actually play a game of it :oops:

I have rocket league but I've yet to actually play a game of it :oops:
Once I got the hang of flying through the air making sweet crazy plays, I stopped playing any other game ... which is unfortunate because I own so many :(

Once I got the hang of flying through the air making sweet crazy plays, I stopped playing any other game ... which is unfortunate because I own so many :(

I have a habit of buying games during a steam sale, then never playing them. I’m afraid to check this year’s holiday sale although I do need to pick up FO3/New Vegas, and Bioshock for PC. I’ve only played them on console.

I can only play in spurts these days, so I'm still working slowly thru Cuphead. I still have a serious addiction to Injustice 2. I have something like 85 games on my xbone that I just dabble in constantly. Currently in the middle of campaigns in Tomb Raider, Hitman, Lego Marvel superheroes and Titanfall 2. Over the summer I finished the Gears 4, RE7 and Battlefield 1 campaigns. I love BF1 online.

I was a Madden zombie for the first month of the game, but ultimate team is P2W now, so I gave it up cold turkey. Tailed off in NBA 2K, NHL and FIFA as well. On the weekends me and my daughter play Rock Band 4. Didn't get deep into playing Rocket League yet. Don't even know why. Owned it since it came out.

Sold my PS4 to my brother in law awhile back, but will borrow it to play God of War when it drops.

Just started Metal Gear Solid V which is interesting. The newer Tomb Raider is also in my queue.

I enjoyed MGSV but as usual the end and twist were meh.

Super Mario galaxy

God how I love that game and its sequel. Gaming perfection. Not buying a Switch yet but will lose myself in Mario Odyssey eventually.

Got turned on to a small indie game by a friend - Throne of Lies on PC. It's a social game...and I imagine would appeal to most poker players. Games are with 16 players and you attempt to root out the few "traitors" - everyone has different objectives and skills, but it all comes down to social deduction and manipulation.

I enjoyed MGSV but as usual the end and twist were meh.

This is my first MGS.... Game is weird man. I love splinter cell series and I always thought MGS was more in tune with that.

Forgot to mention in my post that I pretty much play on PC exclusively.

God how I love that game and its sequel. Gaming perfection. Not buying a Switch yet but will lose myself in Mario Odyssey eventually.[/QUOTE]

Shoot, that was a great game! I am playing Odyssey, oops! Amazing game

Still smacking Nazi Zombies on the Xbox1 now, with a couple of mates, mainly the Giant and Origins.
Looking forward to CoD WWll out tommorow
One game I loved back in the day was RoadRash on the Sega Megadrive lol

Last edited:
Fractured But Whole

although probably grabbing COD WWII, really want Destiny two, but the time investment doesn't work with my current schedule of having a 3 month old baby in the house

Picked up Skyrim for the Xbox 1 and am enjoying it again.

Deciding on which faction I want to end Fall Out 4 with.

I only get an hour or two a few nights a week if I’m lucky though to play anything.

My GF games more than me these days and just picked up the new Skyrim for our old console. It looks pretty dope.

I have a 9-digit Angry Birds score that I work on sometimes, but that’s about it.

This is my first MGS.... Game is weird man. I love splinter cell series and I always thought MGS was more in tune with that.

Forgot to mention in my post that I pretty much play on PC exclusively.

Starting the series with V is pretty crazy, but you'll enjoy the gameplay. Don't sweat the story. Its been convoluted since... Always.

Splitting my time between Samus Returns and Cuphead. Fucking Cuphead.

I have no words for Cuphead. Its a love/hate thing we have. Planning a tattoo piece based on the art. But really, fucking Cuphead.

Fractured But Whole

although probably grabbing COD WWII, really want Destiny two, but the time investment doesn't work with my current schedule of having a 3 month old baby in the house

I feel like I REALLY need to play The Fractured But Whole. And man, do kids dent gaming time. I give up sleep when I wanna play. No other way. My brother in law plays Destiny and its his whole gaming life. I don't have that time anymore.

My GF games more than me these days and just picked up the new Skyrim for our old console. It looks pretty dope.

I have a 9-digit Angry Birds score that I work on sometimes, but that’s about it.

I miss mobile gaming. I steal my daughter's 3DS to play the games I want and my ipad has Hearthstone, Mario Run, some Angry Birds and Plants vs Zombies on it. I have a few indie Tower Defense titles too but the rest is work and my kids' games and vids.

I feel like I REALLY need to play The Fractured But Whole. And man, do kids dent gaming time. I give up sleep when I wanna play. No other way. My brother in law plays Destiny and its his whole gaming life. I don't have that time anymore.

So far I like stick of truth better but I’m not too deep into the but whole yet.

I was pretty heavy into destiny and was able to find time a few nights a week when I had two kids. But a baby is too unpredictable. I’ll probably buy it when they release a major expansion and have a deal on everything

But yeah. Always liked first person shooters and it’s perfect with kids. You can jump on for 45 minutes before bed.

This thread has come alive!

Alternate between these recently on PC

PUBG
Ark: survival
7 days to die

Been awhile, but I'm not afraid to admit many hours in minecraft :rolleyes:

So far I like stick of truth better but I’m not too deep into the but whole yet.

I was pretty heavy into destiny and was able to find time a few nights a week when I had two kids. But a baby is too unpredictable. I’ll probably buy it when they release a major expansion and have a deal on everything

But yeah. Always liked first person shooters and it’s perfect with kids. You can jump on for 45 minutes before bed.

:rolleyes::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Currently, Elex.
It's a hate-love relationship thing like with every previous game from Piranha...

Aside from that, I occasionally play some Town of Salem matches, stomp some kids in Team Fortress 2, or rage in Overwatch.
I used to dump tons of hours into a MMO too, but the developer company recently decided to completely dumb it down, screw up controls, add microtransaction pestering everywhere, and re-launch it as a "new" game. The old version is still there, but it's dying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom