What Video or PC Games Are You Playing? (1 Viewer)

Definitely...most out of place item in the game. Dammit now I want to go home and play that damn game.

I might have to break it out this week. I always like playing the Zelda games for nintendo but the battery in the one game is shot so I can't save any progress. And that game still costs like 40+ bucks. So I bought it for the Wii and play it on there.

Xbox: Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, and Fable 2-3.
IOS: Fallout Shelter (Actually bought an Ipad just so I could play Fallout Shelter being it hadn't been released for Android yet lol
PC: Civilization, Mechwarrior 4, MW Online (rarely), Used to play Crisis but haven't in ages.
N64: Goldeneye, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Super Mario World
NES: Super Mario 1, 2, 3 and duck hunt

In anticipation of Fallout 4 coming which I pre-ordered two pipboy copies of I'll be purchasing an Xbox 1 soon.

I'm really considering getting a PS4 just for the Final Fantasy 7 remake.

This. Never played the game but heard rave reviews. That and Rock Band 4 and the fact that SF V is a PS 4 exclusive is more reason for me to buy one.

Any COD ZOMBIES fans???
I'm massively addicted to the ZOMBIES franchise!
Here's the trailer for CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 3 ZOMBIES that was released earlier today!

I might have to break it out this week. I always like playing the Zelda games for nintendo but the battery in the one game is shot so I can't save any progress. And that game still costs like 40+ bucks. So I bought it for the Wii and play it on there.
I have a Wii that I will play the mario games on, and I can't remember the last time I turned it on. A couple years ago I picked up one of the guitar hero games as I had a major jones to play it. Played for a day and a half and haven't picked it up since.

Jamie, did you ever play Left 4 Dead or Left 4 Dead 2? If you like zombies, those games were pretty fantastic, especially multiplayer where you had the opportunity to play on the infected team

I had L4D when I had Xbox360 but I never got into it for whatever reason, which is lame cuz I love almost everything Zombies (except TWD...) and I've been told how great a game it was!
My addiction to COD ZOMBIES is all the video gaming I do any more
Do you do COD ZOMBIES?
Anybody play ZOMBIES on PS network?

I don't play FPS games on anything but PC, haven't done COD Zombies, although that trailed looked pretty awesome. With L4D there was nothing like having a coordinated team to wreck your opponents though, when your team is gelling well together it's just fantastic. No lone-wolfing, you've gotta work together to win.

Seeing people rage quit after I told them to stick to Hello Kitty Island Adventure in the chat box was always fun. There was also a guy I'd always play with who would key his mic and play the benny hill theme whenever a horde of zombies were attacking, it was pretty fantastic.

Hello kitty island adventure? Make Love Not Warcraft reference? Hahaha classic
All those lil f$ckin brats online made me stop playing online (as a team)
I do enjoy watch TROLL vids on YouTube though haha!
I never got in good with quality players (like it sounds like you did for L4D)
I actually got a few of the people in our home game addicted to ZOMBIES!
And these were people who hadn't played a video game since BLITZ for N64

Not a Make Love not Warcraft reference, my wife loves hello kitty and I just figured it'd be a great taunt. I didn't always get hooked up with a good team, but when I found players that were good I friended them pretty quick and could see what server/game they were playing and join in. Yeah, I don't have much tolerance for n00bs dragging me down in a game, uninstall ur game n00bs, stop mucking up my score!

games r srs bznss

Currently saving the galaxy from the Reapers in Mass Effect 3.

Also at the very end of BioShock Infinte but can't bring myself to finish it for some reason.

Just checked my old stats from Battlefield 3. Pretty much played 64-player Conquest maps:

Wins: 839
Losses: 67
W/L Ratio: 12.52

Right now trying to score some achievements in Rome 2 Total War. Playing as the Iceni and declaring war on every faction as soon as we meet, never accepting peace, no trade agreements, etc. There's an achievement for that. Going to be one hell of a slog, but figured the Iceni are probably one of the better positioned factions to attempt this with.

Just conquered the British Isles, going to solidify my holdings, then on to conquer Gual, then probably the Iberian Peninsula and then Rome!

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. On Dark World #5. Still holds up after all these years.

So what's everyone got on their backlog of games to play or wishlists?

GAMES I OWN BUT HAVEN'T PLAYED YET

Team Fortress 2
Grand Theft Auto IV
Metro 2033
Payday 2
Prison Architect
Xcom: Enemy Within (just the expansion, I have played the main game Enemy Unknown)
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition

GAMES ON MY WISHLIST

Dead State
Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville
Halfway
Carmageddon: Reincarnation
This War of Mine
Endless Legend
Game Of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series
Homeworld Remastered Collection
Clockwork Empires
Xenonauts
Starbound
Divinity: Original Sin
Wasteland 2
Papers Please
Arma III
Guild of Dungeoneering
Sword Coast Legends
Elite: Dangerous
Cities: Skylines
War for the Overworld
Baldurs Gate: Enhanced Edition (versions I & II)
Darkest Dungeon
Pillars of Eternity

Wasteland 2

I did not know that they finally, FINALLY, made a sequel to what has to be my favorite game of all time. I spent hours as a kid sitting at the old Apple 2e building androids, exploring the desert, and battling followers of the mushroom cloud.

Best. Game. Ever.

I did not know that they finally, FINALLY, made a sequel to what has to be my favorite game of all time. I spent hours as a kid sitting at the old Apple 2e building androids, exploring the desert, and battling followers of the mushroom cloud.

Best. Game. Ever.

Never played the original, heard this sequel is pretty difficult, and the original was the inspiration for the fallout series I think.

For those who've been waiting (or just didn't know), the release of the free-to-play Fallout Shelter app is tomorrow for Android users (IOS was already released as an exclusive about a month ago)

I have a PS3 which I turn on every few weeks at most. But lately I have been playing once a week or so 'Peggle' with my gf in a same console battle for DQ blizzard bet. Its a super fun game like plinko.

other than that, I enjoy the odd racing game like need for speed, GTA (3 or vice city mainly - im a classic guy) and very occasionally I put on a shootin game like COD. I suck at COD though because I find with games that have a lot going on at once and many buttons to press, I get flustered easily and button mash.

I have MANY fond memories as a kid playing nintendo (mario bros) all summer between backyard pool sessions with friends. Some of the best years of my life that time

We have an Xbox One. I play very little honestly. The current game I'm playing is Arkham Knight. Solid, fun game. I'm about done with it, which is why I probably haven't picked it up in a few weeks. Probably should finish it, lol.

Just started playing the Fallout Shelter game yesterday, man it's addicting! My first vault became a mess early on, wound up running low on power, which shut down food and water rooms. Then tried rushing production in the power room but failed, resulting in a radroach attack that killed two of my vault dwellers.

That was Vault # 732. I started a new Vault # 000 and managed to score a Preston Garvey and a Three-Dog card in lunchboxes, two high-level special people you can get for your vault (they were both like lvl 35-38 while my vault residents were all under lvl 10) so using them to breed the women (because they have better stats, which will result in better offspring) and sending them off into the wastelands after to score good items to bring back to arm my vault residents with.

If anyone else is playing this lemme know if you need some beginners tips. I'm still under 30 residents, but feel I've got a fairly good grasp on things at the moment.

preston.jpg
three_dog.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom