What to do with Jokers (2 Viewers)

I just typed “card” and “joker” into eBay. Surprising how many auctions for groups of vintage jokers are up

I just keep them in the tuck or at the bottom of the case. I don't toss them because I do actually play some games which require them.

I am thinking of getting a huge picture frame to mount on the wall and display the jokers from all my decks - like a poker room tribute to the troops

644aed5700ef032be0a4e20ea39f9ef9.jpg

I use them as time banks in home tourneys. Face up and ensuring they don't match the set in play.

Hasn’t anyone here heard of Euchre or 500? Those two games are frickin awesome...plenty of gambol too. You need a joker.

Hey guys,

Obviously with most decks you get those 2 extra jokers and maybe even with some decks more than just that.

I was thinking of putting them in a display or something like that to have in my poker room, but I was wondering what others do with their jokers?
I think that's a really good idea. They would be cool to be put up for display. The only problem is so many card companies use the same joker as everyone else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom