What to do with Jokers

roro_rants

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Obviously with most decks you get those 2 extra jokers and maybe even with some decks more than just that.

I was thinking of putting them in a display or something like that to have in my poker room, but I was wondering what others do with their jokers?

RichMahogany

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know you can get replacement cards from all current manufacturers but I keep my joker to use as temp replacements in case a card breaks or becomes marked

nitzilla

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1 for Bookmarks (in Poker books)........ :) That's what I've been doing for years. :tup:

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I remember seeing somebody here had framed all their jokers, like 20 of them of something, and it looked really good.

Shaggy

Full House
Reaction score
1589397218233.png

Alex Lundstrum

Two Pair
Reaction score
Playing some games with a bug (Joker = Ace or Finishes a Straight or Flush) can be fun, but I agree with keeping it as a spare for a damaged card. I also make sure to place mine on the top and bottom of the deck when stored in the box for a little extra protection.

davethesave

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
So I acquired some decks a while bad and in the box of random decks, this guy collected like TONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of jokers. I mean tons. I literally have maybe 100 or so copag/modiano/kem jokers... its the weirdest thing..

TheAlchemist

High Hand
Reaction score
So I acquired some decks a while bad and in the box of random decks, this guy collected like TONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of jokers. I mean tons. I literally have maybe 100 or so copag/modiano/kem jokers... its the weirdest thing..
You still have all those jokers? If they are not all identical I'd love to take them off your hands if you don't want them. I've been teaching my kids fun family games and thinking of making them some kind of art type thing since they are having so much fun. They love the graphics too.

davethesave

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
You still have all those jokers? If they are not all identical I'd love to take them off your hands if you don't want them. I've been teaching my kids fun family games and thinking of making them some kind of art type thing since they are having so much fun. They love the graphics too.

i lot of identical ones...

Big Jilm

Full House
Reaction score
Maybe if the decks came with Batmans, Robins, and Penguins I could find a use for em

sorry - dad jokes get worse (OR BETTER) with age - depends on your age I guess...

Last edited:

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe if the decks came with Batmans, Robins, and Penguins I could find a use for em

sorry - dad jokes get worse (OR BETTER) with age - depends on your age I guess...
I'll trade you two Riddlers and a Penguin for a mint Halle Berry Catwoman....

Top Bottom