What time is Thanksgiving Dinner? (1 Viewer)

What time do you eat thanksgiving ‘Dinner’?

• Before Noon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12:00-1:00 pm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1:01-2:00 pm

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 2:01-3:00 pm

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • 3:01-4:00 pm

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • 4:01-5:00 pm

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • After 5:00 pm

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters

ATLarchip

Straight
Reaction score
I’ve always had a 1:00-1:30 start time on the Thanksgiving food eating, followed by football on the backyard, tv football/nap, then leftovers for night dinner. Now whenever we go to my mother in laws for thanksgiving, we don’t start eating until 3:30, which seems late to me. Just wondering what everyone else’s schedule is usually like. Happy turkey day.

I'm used to it around 3pm from when I was younger and my mom would cook. However, this year we are staying at home and having some friends over for dinner. The husband has to work and doesn't get off till 5ish so we are going to try and hold dinner to almost 5:30ish to give him time to get here.

The kids are grown and spending Thanksgiving with their other half's family this year ......... Where is the option that says "I started eating when I woke and haven't stopped yet?"

My side of the family always eats late, like after 6 so that we can all be together. We know that most other families eat early that is why we get together later. Everyone has eaten at least once by then.

This year we didn’t go to either side (covid quarantine) and ordered food. We started eating at noon when it arrived.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom