What should I use with aria $1s? (1 Viewer)

If you don’t win WW’s #2 rack of fracks, maybe think about quarters still. Blind would be 2 chips, so potentially twice as many (but still maybe just one rack), but there are more of them out there. It would also allow you both increased flexibility in the future (e.g., add a 25¢ game) and likely easier re-sale.
+1.
Check out some forum posts and 2-chip vs 4-chip games for some insight as well about how the number of chips players have and the number of chips in the pot after the blinds influence game play.

D

+1.
Check out some forum posts and 2-chip vs 4-chip games for some insight as well about how the number of chips players have and the number of chips in the pot after the blinds influence game play.

D
Those discussions focus on limit games. (And I’ve never believed it - it’s all conjecture and maybe anecdotal evidence. I try not to argue, because it seems to be the majority opinion, and I certainly don’t have any evidence on my side either) But i really don’t think many people believe the number of fracs in the pot of a No Limit game would influence the play in any way. All that said, I support quarters over half dollars for flexibility sake. If somebody’s in love with .50/.50 or .50/1, fine for with them. But I’d suggest that with many crowds, both those games would play similarly to $1/1.
Anyway, back to the original question:
It looks like you’ve backed off the IOC $5, which is good. I’m trying not to impose my tastes on people, but when it comes to mixing white inlays with dark inlays, I can’t resist. Mix molds if you want - non chippers won’t even notice. But with those Aria $1s, use other denoms with black or dark inlays. Mixing white inlays and black inlays is just disruptive. It probably could cause seizures.

Those discussions focus on limit games. (And I’ve never believed it - it’s all conjecture and maybe anecdotal evidence. I try not to argue, because it seems to be the majority opinion, and I certainly don’t have any evidence on my side either) But i really don’t think many people believe the number of fracs in the pot of a No Limit game would influence the play in any way. All that said, I support quarters over half dollars for flexibility sake. If somebody’s in love with .50/.50 or .50/1, fine for with them. But I’d suggest that with many crowds, both those games would play similarly to $1/1.
Anyway, back to the original question:
It looks like you’ve backed off the IOC $5, which is good. I’m trying not to impose my tastes on people, but when it comes to mixing white inlays with dark inlays, I can’t resist. Mix molds if you want - non chippers won’t even notice. But with those Aria $1s, use other denoms with black or dark inlays. Mixing white inlays and black inlays is just disruptive. It probably could cause seizures.
Never really thought about that but I can definitely see what you are saying. I initially thought that it could work with the IOC $5, but in person realized no chance. I do like the match with the cinci $5, the touch of yellow on it flows nice IMO. I don’t know if you play similar stakes, would it be almost worth it to not buy any $25s and just load up on $5s and keep it with the .50, $1 and $5.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom