What should I use with aria $1s? (3 Viewers)

TheDonkeyKong

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Got aria $1s recently, and I’m looking to make a mixed set with them. Was curious what other chippers have paired with these in the past. I’m looking for opinions on a $.50 chip and a $5 chip. Initially thought IOC $5 could work, but seems like this could cause serious dirty stack issues? Help me out please! Also shoot me a message if you have any chips for sale that could go with these, thanks!

Attachments

• 65103AE8-6E35-425A-B2CD-E5F8ABC62D19.jpeg
    65103AE8-6E35-425A-B2CD-E5F8ABC62D19.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 183
  • C17B8174-4FD1-40D3-A250-2ABBD8DA8AC5.jpeg
    C17B8174-4FD1-40D3-A250-2ABBD8DA8AC5.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 171
Got aria $1s recently, and I’m looking to make a mixed set with them. Was curious what other chippers have paired with these in the past. I’m looking for opinions on a $.50 chip and a $5 chip. Initially thought IOC $5 could work, but seems like this could cause serious dirty stack issues? Help me out please! Also shoot me a message if you have any chips for sale that could go with these, thanks!
I also have a lot of Aria $1s. One chip I love to pair with them is the Jack $5. A lot of colour overlap (yellow/blue), but they just work so nice together.

20210601_145103.jpg

If you don't care about molds HSI $5 SEC are the GOAT.
Yes, I haven't played since acquiring the HSI $5s, but I have the same feeling. I would have a slight concern about the Aria $1s mixed in the HSI stack though. Not enough for me not to try it.

So I ended up going with jack Cincinnati $5s to pair with the aria $1s. Now what should I use as my $25? Suggestions much appreciated!

Why the 50¢ frac?

With a $1 chip, why the 50¢ chip? So close in value, curious what games you’re playing.

If you don’t win WW’s #2 rack of fracks, maybe think about quarters still. Blind would be 2 chips, so potentially twice as many (but still maybe just one rack), but there are more of them out there. It would also allow you both increased flexibility in the future (e.g., add a 25¢ game) and likely easier re-sale.

If you don’t win WW’s #2 rack of fracks, maybe think about quarters still. Blind would be 2 chips, so potentially twice as many (but still maybe just one rack), but there are more of them out there. It would also allow you both increased flexibility in the future (e.g., add a 25¢ game) and likely easier re-sale.
For sure, thanks for the input!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom