What should I buy?????? (2 Viewers)

What chips do u guys own?
I essentially just rent mine. Well over 75 sets and 150,000 chips in/out the door over time, so far. Currently about 10 sets and 20,000 in-house.

And the wife? She plays poker.

EDIT: updated numbers after checking records

Omg
Now I feel like a real newbie.
Nice looking chips
How long have u collected and first and foremost
What does your wife think of it
Haha I’m a newbie compared to the real hardcore people here. Search for @Windwalker and be prepared to be blown away. His collection is out of this world. It’s nice to be able to show the wife pics of the really insane collections here: ”look hunny, I’m not that crazy”. Yeah, she still thinks I’m an idiot though.

I bought my first set in 2005, a Paulson CDI set that mostly collected dust 2008-2018. Then I found this place and have gone through quite a bit of sets since. Been a fun ride, but I have grown tired of the collecting part of the hobby. I will probably thin the herd a bit more and just keep what I really need and can put in play.

2 tournament sets to the left, Paulson Aurora Star Hotstamps and Jack Cincinnati Black Label Solids

1 Cash set, ABC Parks and Recreation
I recently sold 2 cash sets and a tournament set to make room for some more :LOL: :laugh:View attachment 773732
I’m really jealous of the park and recs. I gotta get to play them sometime. Helluva job @detroitdad !

I’m really jealous of the park and recs. I gotta get to play them sometime. Helluva job @detroitdad !

It's probably my most fun set. Hell, I own a 1000 43mm tourney Parks and Rec chips, 1100 Duke Silver $1.00 chips, 400 x $5.00 Snake Juice chips, and 70 $20.00 plaques!

If going for clay btw, I would really recommened looking at BCCs. They’re under appreciated as f around here so prices are still reasonable. But they’re amazing!

Search for BCC fun nites or BCC aquasino. They can be had for slightly above $1/chip

96FEAC9B-C750-42A5-BD16-CE78BAFDCB92.jpeg

Or if you’d like spotted ones and up your budget to $2/chip there are the BCC protege on the beloved cigar & snifter mold. I had both a cash and tourney set that I sold because I had too many sets but I kinda regret it. They’re better than most Paulsons imo:

212AFAE8-6004-4785-BD68-7D8AF670941E.jpeg

It's probably my most fun set. Hell, I own a 1000 43mm tourney Parks and Rec chips, 1100 Duke Silver $1.00 chips, 400 x $5.00 Snake Juice chips, and 70 $20.00 plaques!
Yeah this is a set that is here to stay!
This is my favorite, Duke silver $1

EEA53BD6-E95D-422C-B234-498997E0DF69.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom