What security measures are taken in your home game ? (2 Viewers)

Not advertising the games publicly is the best security to start. Games are invite only with people I’ve known a long time. Sure there are some newer players now and then but they are not brand new. They are usually friends of friends or someone that has started playing in the bigger network I’m part of. Also being on the suburbs and not very close to the highway deters would be thieves.

Message_1505233092815.jpg

Having trained personnel at the entrance is also good for home game security

The security measures I have are;
1) Custom CPC chips
2) Friends that play in my house, I have to be able to trust in my house, alone, without me or my wife there.
3) Any +1's have to be able to be trusted in the houses alone of the friend that invites them.
4) A .50cal in the basement and trained on how to use it. (If I had to, I would give people a good 10 seconds head start, because I have been verified up to 1826 metres. Good thing I have never had to resort to violence :) ... yet!)

We have multiple long-time players that are over 6'7". It's amazing what table full of large men will prevent from happening.

My home game is invite only amongst friends and well known friends of friends. We play with my HSI set and no one would possibly go to the trouble of somehow finding, buying and bringing chips. When we play at another host’s house and we have more unknown players but I still manage the bank/chips I bring my travel set which is Majestics with custom labels. I have considered selling my HSI set and going CPC scrown custom but can’t seem to pull the trigger on that idea.

384C7B5D-F831-4FC6-8280-C50EBF2EF86A.jpeg

My home game is invite only amongst friends and well known friends of friends. We play with my HSI set and no one would possibly go to the trouble of somehow finding, buying and bringing chips. When we play at another host’s house and we have more unknown players but I still manage the bank/chips I bring my travel set which is Majestics with custom labels. I have considered selling my HSI set and going CPC scrown custom but can’t seem to pull the trigger on that idea.

View attachment 759871
If you get ready, let me know. I'm in the market and that looks like exactly what I'm after. It's more chips than I need but I like these HSI secondaries. Are those relabeled snappers for the 25c piece?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom