What racks will fit 44mm CPC chips? (1 Viewer)

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Per the title.

I'm looking to eventually get custom wooden racks done, but I need a temporary solution for when the chips finally do get in sometime hopefully soon! Do the 43mm racks sold by @ABC Gifts and Awards or @Apache fit 44mm chips? Anything else? Thanks in advance!

45mm octagon ABC racks can hold 44mm A-mold, but 44mm Scroll only fits 19 to a barrel.

45mm octagon ABC racks can hold 44mm A-mold, but 44mm Scroll only fits 19 to a barrel.
I'd be looking for racks to fit oversize A-molds, so that would suit just fine! Do you know this because you've tried it? Any chance that you have measurements for how long a barrel of A-molds is and what barrel size is required to accommodate them snugly?

I'd be looking for racks to fit oversize A-molds, so that would suit just fine! Do you know this because you've tried it? Any chance that you have measurements for how long a barrel of A-molds is and what barrel size is required to accommodate them snugly?
Yup, have both of my 44mm CPC barrels in those racks right now. I can check tomorrow morning what the exact barrel size is, but I’d assume something along the lines of 67-68mm, I think they were about the same size as the other CPC molds I have. Scroll on the other hand barely fit in 69mm racks, so not sure if there are any regular 44mm+ wide racks that can accommodate them.

Definitely going to go the custom route as soon as I know barrel length required for a barrel of the 44mm A-molds!
I just measured them, now, I don't have one of those fancy calipers, but my ruler says 68.5mm. I just measured a barrel of mint Paulsons for reference, and they were 67mm on that ruler, so I'd say 68.5mm racks are safe, or 69mm if you really want to make sure they fit in there.

I just measured them, now, I don't have one of those fancy calipers, but my ruler says 68.5mm. I just measured a barrel of mint Paulsons for reference, and they were 67mm on that ruler, so I'd say 68.5mm racks are safe, or 69mm if you really want to make sure they fit in there.
Much appreciated! 69mm barrels just to be safe should be plenty in that case!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom