What people hate to see (3 Viewers)

Theluckyhand2

Two Pair
Reaction score
I have a general question about what type of poker chip people post on the forum in classified area That nobody like to see posted

Cheap Dice,Diamond plastics,bicycle,or any Abs clay smith chips?

Just trying to find out an opinion from everyone.

I have a general question about what type of poker chip people post on the forum in classified area That nobody like to see posted

Is this in fear that you will be laughed at? You know I have your back!! Its a poker chip market place! We all had stepping stones to get to the better stuff!! So China Clay's, slugged chips are all welcome. I think in general we don't want to see the forum clogged up with dice chips... but it is your right to post what you want!!

If you have questions feel free to shoot me a PM anytime!!

I still remember how excited I was when these hit the door step less than 2 years ago!! Terrible break down and all! Hosted our first game with these and everyone loved them!! Lol
KIMG0595.JPG

And the amazing score when Brie found these hidining in a vegas warehouse!
KIMG0631.JPG

And ohh what an upgrade they were from...
20190925_154130.jpg

The first ever poker chips I bought are mixed in there and yes I still have all of these!! Lmao

I personally don’t mind what people post. I do like to see what everyone has their tastes on chips but I can agree I wouldn’t care to much to see plain dice chips out there but like you said @Ben8257 their right to post what they please

I wouldn't want to see dice chips or the multiple versions of them like the AK, but the claysmith, or monte cafrlo, or even superdiamonds i might buy just to buy of the price were low enough.

I wouldn't want to see dice chips or the multiple versions of them like the AK, but the claysmith, or monte cafrlo, or even superdiamonds i might buy just to buy of the price were low enough.

I have way to many dice chips and super diamonds. Started those set when I was maybe 12 but I honestly prefer denominated chips and a little flashy so now they sit in a 5 gallon bucket just full of them.

I’d say dice chips or any similar non-denominated plain plastic chips are probably better sold on Facebook marketplace.

Although now I’m curious if you could give away dice chips on this forum, with the buyer paying shipping....

... who is going to try it? @Ben8257 ? :D

I’d say dice chips or any similar non-denominated plain plastic chips are probably better sold on Facebook marketplace.

Although now I’m curious if you could give away dice chips on this forum, with the buyer paying shipping....

... who is going to try it? @Ben8257 ? :D
I only own 4 dice chips and they were a birthday present from @Lil Tuna ... they were his first chips and actually denominated. It was an awesome gift and I would never sell them... they will be displayed in our card room!!

Have something terrible that you think would be halarious displayed in a card room... I don't get a lot of gifts, so when someone gives me something I cherish it! I grew up dirt poor so if someone gives me something it really means a lot! No I don't mean send me gross dice chips, but every extra people have sent me on the forum and letter that is sent with them like "hope you enjoy the chips!" I keep all of those things!

Most of our low end chips Brie has sent out as samples for new members.

Damn....he got me a Rolex for my birthday.
20200905_133701.jpg

20200905_122822-jpg.594233

Just as happy with my gifts man!! @Seeking Alpha Social Club gave me my first Aces frac... some fine Cuban smokes and Mattys awesome sample set!

Poker and good times with awesome friends! It was a great birthday!! Ohh also Kevin brought me a six pack of Land Sharks!! A freaking cake of my favorite chip!!

Enjoy the watch Craig... not a jewelry guy myself anyways! Lol

Attachments

• 20200905_122822.jpg
    20200905_122822.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 261

Why would you even worry about such a thing? Post what you want.

View attachment 594231
20200905_122822-jpg.594233

Just as happy with my gifts man!! @Seeking Alpha Social Club gave me my first Aces frac... some fine Cuban smokes and Mattys awesome sample set!

Poker and good times with awesome friends! It was a great birthday!! Ohh also Kevin brought me a six pack of Land Sharks!! A freaking cake of my favorite chip!!

Enjoy the watch Craig... not a jewelry guy myself anyways! Lol
Good sir - is that a hot dog roller grill behind you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom