What other things are you a "snob" about (1 Viewer)

Burke

Flush
Reaction score
I think that most of us here would admit that they are "chip snobs." Now that's not a bad thing by any means, but we all like top-quality chips more than the average person. Do you have any other items in your day-to-day life where you will only use top-notch (or at least above-average) quality compared to the average person?

Personally, I'm definitely a "pen snob"

Do cards count?
I'm an easily pleased dude. It's not that I have simple tastes - I appreciate good things, whether it's coffee, wine, cheese, clothes, etc - I just don't usually have the budget to afford them. I'll tell you one thing I'm always happy to pay top dollar for though - toilet paper.

Beer, bikes, and booze.

That said, I’m not one to overindulge (except for bikes). I don’t drink much, but when I do, I don’t want to waste my “consumption”with cheap crap I don’t enjoy.

Also would add knives (carry one with me, always); and it’s never a cheapie. A good knife can literally save your life. My Carrying a good knife HAS save other people’s lives (seatbelt cutter).

Honda snob... duh.

Poker related: table, chip, chair snob. I can play with whatever, but definitely have preferences for the finer aspects of a poker setup.

In terms of tangible things... coffee, pencils, shampoo, shaving soap/brushes, and maybe a few paper products. Someday, hopefully, briefcases.

The list of intangibles is much longer.

Computers

pc.jpg

This is interesting. All I can guess you mean as a ketchup snob is that you’ll only use Heinz. But that doesn’t make you a snob, that just makes you civilized and sane.
Unless there’s some super ketchup I’m not aware of?

Fedoras, small stingy brims are atrocious.

Scotch has to be either Bowmore or Lagavulin for me.

This is interesting. All I can guess you mean as a ketchup snob is that you’ll only use Heinz. But that doesn’t make you a snob, that just makes you civilized and sane.
Unless there’s some super ketchup I’m not aware of?

Not a ketchup snob, but, yum yum:

91mxTvoiInL._SY450_.jpg

If your ice puts floaties in whatever I am drinking, I irrationally get personally offended.

Cigars for sure, I don't get to enjoy one that often so when I do I don't want to waste my time.
Tequila
Scotch...although not as snobbish as many on here
I'll throw bourbon out there too although I can consume some lower end bourbon

ETA: mustard

Soap - I don’t like it when it starts to get small so I toss it earlier than I should. So maybe not snob about the quality but indulgent now that I have a few bucks.

Tech - It’s what I do so I put a lot of effort into having what I like both at work and home.

Pens

Beer mostly. Board games too, probably, though I'm not as deep in the Euro-game scene as a lot of people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom