What kind of chairs are these?

ReallyGoodUsername

Full House
Reaction score
FWIW, I couldn't find this chair in the current Gasser catalog.
Thanks for looking @abby99. The seller has a little over 30 left and is asking $20/chair. I'd usually wait it out and look for a better option but due to space limitations at my apartment I can only use stackable chairs and these seem to be the nicest ones I've seen after browsing for 3-4 months. Probably going to pick up 10... if anyone else in the Boston areas interested I can pick up more.

Rhodeman77

Full House
Reaction score
I’ve never seen a Gasser chair with that cross support on the leg. They have the flex back though so that is a nice feature. $20 is probably a fair price, but $15 is better!

ReallyGoodUsername

Full House
Reaction score
I’ve never seen a Gasser chair with that cross support on the leg. They have the flex back though so that is a nice feature. $20 is probably a fair price, but $15 is better!
The seller said they’re not flex backs unfortunately and I’m trying to get the price down but doesn’t look like it’ll happen. May grab them anyway - due to stackability.

ReallyGoodUsername

Full House
Reaction score
Update - worked them down to $150 for 10 and picking up tomorrow. I think the seller has up to 26* more, if anyone in the Boston area is interested in getting in on this let me know and I can pick them up for you (will ask for payment before pickup).

Last edited:

ReallyGoodUsername

Full House
Reaction score
Update seller has 26 more and prob could work the price down if I’m buying more.

Top Bottom