What is your favorite pokerhand, and why? (1 Viewer)

I think the most powerful hand in poker is AAA22 in Scarney. It’s a monster powerful hand virtually guaranteed to get one side and likely scoop with a greater frequency than any other hand I can think of.

Straight flushes are incredibly hard to keep with the discards and quads are appreciably rare but the only hand that is going to beat AAA most of the time.

Your 5 card low is very good (7) and incredibly deceptive given that you retain 5 cards (or with the AAA and a 3 total with 3 cards if you have to discard the 22).

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an AAA hand not get at least half and it normally scoops. I’m too dumb to run the numbers but they’d be interesting (lol scarney calculator).

I think the most powerful hand in poker is AAA22 in Scarney. It’s a monster powerful hand virtually guaranteed to get one side and likely scoop with a greater frequency than any other hand I can think of.

Straight flushes are incredibly hard to keep with the discards and quads are appreciably rare but the only hand that is going to beat AAA most of the time.

Your 5 card low is very good (7) and incredibly deceptive given that you retain 5 cards (or with the AAA and a 3 total with 3 cards if you have to discard the 22).

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an AAA hand not get at least half and it normally scoops. I’m too dumb to run the numbers but they’d be interesting (lol scarney calculator).
Wouldnt AAAA2 be better? Would never have to throw away your trips, as an A would never come on bottom board, plus you are gauranteed either 4 or 6 for low which will always be well disguised and is tough to beat.

Wouldnt AAAA2 be better? Would never have to throw away your trips, as an A would never come on bottom board, plus you are gauranteed either 4 or 6 for low which will always be well disguised and is tough to beat.
Actually yes - I’ve just never seen that in anyone’s hand before.

A site for sore eyes :love:

1651163200689.png

:ts::js:! Made my first royal with this hand and if you make a straight with both cards it’s always the nut straight! I love most suited connectors but JT has always been my favorite

A hand I will ALWAYS play is 8-T suited. I have won enormous pots and the times that I lost with it has been for a minimal amount.

Fun fact... JJ statistically loses the person holding the hand much more than they'll ever win during their poker career.

My source on this amazing information? bad beat videos on youtube.
Hell yeah, devil's hand, it's science.

J3 off because it's the damn Invisible Swordsman.

Trust me.
Was reading down the list and was ready to write my odd reply of Jack Deuce, J3 pretty darn close and would be a nightmare to be over-paired by a 3 lol....
I like Jack Deuce because when you hit you are almost sure to win big, it is also a terrible hand so is easily folded so a rather economical hand to play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom