What Is Your Favorite One-Liner From My Video? (1 Viewer)

What Is Your Favorite One-Liner?

• Eagle Down!

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Hillaries Tits!

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Don't Heal Me - You Need To Pray For Me

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Hillary Knew I Was Getting Too Close

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Sit Your Ass Down You Little Mexican Jumping Bean!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Must Have The Covid Cause That Kill Was SICK!

• How Do You Like Your Tea?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remember Your ABC's - Always Be Cilling

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • All Lives Splatter!

• Total voters
The top 3 listed were the top 3 for me as well, seems pretty clear cut. I know you're doing highlights for a bit to try and hit streaming with a swell and enough material, looking forward to seeing some longer single cut pieces.

The top 3 listed were the top 3 for me as well, seems pretty clear cut. I know you're doing highlights for a bit to try and hit streaming with a swell and enough material, looking forward to seeing some longer single cut pieces.

It's helping me get comfortable as the character and make sure the comedy is focused

A lot of actual streams aren't that constant action and dialogue, hell I heard of a streamer who had himself sleeping on stream and people were donating money, it's crazy!

Right now my quad core can't handle high quality streaming and running the games. But with new graphics cards and cpus on the horizon it seems best to wait and get more bang for my buck while I develop a following first

So the “thoughts and prayers” was the best line, but if you don’t care about winning (or pissing of teammates), your schtick could be going to downed teammates, offering thoughts and prayers, and never healing them.

So the “thoughts and prayers” was the best line, but if you don’t care about winning (or pissing of teammates), your schtick could be going to downed teammates, offering thoughts and prayers, and never healing them.

Yup, that one is planned as well as teamkilling and making a dick cheney joke

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom