What is wrong with me? (1 Viewer)

Roslindale

Straight
Reaction score
I have all the poker chips I need:
2.5 cash sets (one home, one travel, and an uncompleted that I am thinking about completing for lending out)
2 tournament sets (one home, and one travel)

As I type, I'm planning on ordering some more chips today that I know I will never use... though I want them to more fully complete a set.

Question is:
Why?
Why do I keep doing this? I do like good chips for playing, looking at, and fooling around with while watching TV or listening to music.

I guess I have my answer, but why why why do I keep spending money...perhaps some of which I don't have.

Anyhow, thanks for listening. Have a good day people.

Dude that's just the fun of the journey! The "sickness" as we call it, absolutely nothing to worry about!

Now the question is when chips cost $20 - $50 plus per chip for chips you know you will never ever get in play, just because they make the set look better!

If that happens. Welcome to the dark side... @PAZ makes amazing bread... but I am sure we can whip you up a batch of cookies at your first Chippers Anonymous class! Lol

I thought $12 per chip was a high...

I'm still going to do it.. question is:
12,15, or 20 pieces.

I'm thinking 15 chips.

We have never used the $25 chips in my small stakes games that we play. I think having some $100 chips would complement the set.

Cookies sound lovely..I'll bring milk.

2.5 cash sets (one home, one travel, and an uncompleted that I am thinking about completing for lending out)

As I type, I'm planning on ordering some more chips today that I know I will never use... though I want them to more fully complete a set.

Question is:
Why?
Why do I keep doing this? I do like good chips for playing, looking at, and fooling around with while watching TV or listening to music.

I guess I have my answer, but why why why do I keep spending money...perhaps some of which I don't have.

Congrats.. You are now what is referred to as a "collector".

I wish I had the self awareness to realize that what you’re referring to is something wrong. You’ve made a big step in admitting there is something wrong.

Question is:
Why?

That all sounds perfectly normal to me.

1633962151381.jpeg
1633962151381.jpeg
1633962151381.jpeg
1633962151381.jpeg

Certainly not my worst vice... I have a different category for such.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom