What is this used for? (1 Viewer)

I believe it's for cutting the sharp corners off of playing cards after printing and slicing them to size.

Yes -- you can buy similar corner-rounding punches in any good office store for a few bucks. This is an industrial strength version.

Last edited:
It seems that atomiktoaster captured the essence of ...
although the question remains open ..

Back in June, I asked Dennis (owner of TRK) if that was used on cards and he said Yes.

Hey Tommy,
Any chance you asked Dennis if there is any way he can kindly come out of retirement and create one last epic set of TRKs??? ;)

Ha! He'd probably get a lot of custom orders nowadays.
I believe GPI ended up with the equipment after they bought out BCC.

Ha! He'd probably get a lot of custom orders nowadays.
I believe GPI ended up with the equipment after they bought out BCC.

Yep, I believe they did.

One last custom PCF TRK group buy please! Some denoms with three moon spots and some with double spots, with those vibrant TRK colors, shaped inlays...opps there I go day dreamin' again!

I had Dennis on the phone 3 weeks before he closed and asked him to do 3k quarter pies. No deal. He was ready to retire. When I see my mockups I pine for what could have been.

I had Dennis on the phone 3 weeks before he closed and asked him to do 3k quarter pies. No deal. He was ready to retire. When I see my mockups I pine for what could have been.
Good lord. I had Mike Endy on the phone several months before they shuttered, but I couldn't commit to 5000 cash chips. Even had the MGK mold lined up. I'm an idiot, bad QC at BCC be damned.

...But that...having Dennis on the horn and a TRK custom set within reach, but for his plan to retire? That would kill me. I wasn't in a position to buy at that point, but I still can't believe he didn't give real notice of his impending retirement before shutting down for good.

showemstacked.jpg

;)

Holy Frak those would have been gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: H|Q

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom