• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine What is this Trump chip with a strange 212 spot pattern? (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I've never seen this pattern before. Is it a one off? Any idea what the chip was for?
1C804E75-C56E-4F43-A705-A3F90A17D7C6.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TRUMP-STRE...869614?hash=item3b4755b4ae:g:4w8AAOSw4W5dhVJp

Dont have any info on the chip but its awesome! I've seen another chip very similar but different color and not trump related, I think it was pink and 1 black edgespot

Dont have any info on the chip but its awesome! I've seen another chip very similar but different color and not trump related, I think it was pink and 1 black edgespot
I saw a picture of another one and it looked like two half inch spots put together, side by side. That’s why I suggested it was a weird 212 pattern. But maybe it’s more appropriately called a 1-1.

Pretty cool looking chip... but Jesus the price tag! Definitely never seen that one before though! Not to mention most of the Trump chips from AC are house mold Paulsons... a little out of my price range though!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom